Status
Not open for further replies.

adamm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,

I'm looking for some rear upper shock mounting studs for a '74 Dart Sport. Let me know if you have something available. Thank you!

As little as possible.... : )

I've thought about using some grade 8 bolts and washers which would cost about $7. I've seen new online for about $80 for the setup (studs, special nuts, curved washers), which I think is absurd. So I suppose somewhere between that?

How about $10 plus shipping? Only concern is, I don't remember any special nuts and washers, so I will need to see what I have when I get home. I'll snap a picture for you when I do.

Here's what I have, sorry about the fuzzy picture. I have one nut that screws on, I think it's right, but I can climb under the parts car and grab those if you would like. That would make a set.

Parts197.jpg

You know, the more I think about it, I don't think those outer washers in the picture are right. I don't think they are supposed to slide on like that, I think the hole is supposed to be smaller and it's supposed to stop at the shoulder.

I know I have a set of those on the lower shock mount on the parts car, so I'm sure I can get them. If you still want them, that is.

I've got a pair of the bolts also so put me on the list.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't checked in. Been off the computer for a couple days. I just bought a pair locally at a salvage yard. I appreciate all the offers out there and will be back looking for more parts in the future. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back