-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Must be really really nice if used (no dry rotted rubber) or new that you may not have used for whatever reason. PM w prices and pics.

Summit has some good ones I think like 80-90 dollars

I will probably end up going new. I figured id throw this out there 1st just to try and save a few bucks or help another member clean up there unused parts

this came off a 70 340 if i remember ( i have a bunch of 340 balancers) its been sitting around for a loooooong time! it needs to be cleaned up, but if you look at the pics closely you can see the the rubber is in perfect condition. 40.00 plus whatever shipping is. if you interested pm me your zip and i'll get a shipping quote today. mark

Attachments

• mopar parts 001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 123
  • mopar parts 002.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 116
  • mopar parts 003.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 138
Note differing years have different timing mark. I have several great early 273 -340 ones. You didnt ask for a year specific one.

I have a couple of very nice early ones and one nice later one.

Ken
Edison, NJ

will a magnum balancer work? i thought they were internal balance? also it was said above that different years have different timing marks so since im going to use the magnum front cover and water pump could i use the balancer as well since their a matched pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back