Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

Im looking for several items: headliner hardware, sun visors, headlight bezels, running light bezels and im also trying to find a fiberglass hood. Thanks.

another member on here Josh B in florida 33781 had a fiberglass hood listed for 125.00 plus shipping back in april check with him he might still have it ill check and see what kind of shape the sun visors are in on the 63 dart parts that i have later today the headliner hardware what are you looking for sandy

I need the bows for the headliner. Thanks for the info.

if it doesnt rain me out ill check late this afternoon and see how hard it is to take them out and what kind of shape they are in i have two 63 darts here in yard sandy

I'll be getting a 64 Dart parts car in the next few days so if any of the parts that you need are the same let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ

my cars are post cars will headliner bows work i only have one passenger sun visor with no cover not sore whats in 65 valiant ill look and compare the 65 with the 63 im not sure about headliner bows maybe you can find out if they will work for you sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back