Wtf challenger?!?!?!?!?!

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Haha up on typing in demon under cars and trucks this ugly thing came up
DSC01139.JPG

DSC01132.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-D...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item335e65457c

Needs a couple more wings and maybe some scoops on the sides. I hope they put neon lights underneath too.

I think I threw up a lil in my mouth when I saw it, I was just glancing at some of the cars on ebay and wham. gag!

all I got to ask is WHYYYYYYYYY?????Why would someone do this ?Was this guy dropped on the head as a baby?O.O Geez,buy a F-ed up Honda Accord for $500 and put stick on scoops and ugly wings,not a brand new Challenger!Well guys,his website is listed,leave him some comments on what you think about his car,lol

all I got to ask is WHYYYYYYYYY?????Why would someone do this ?Was this guy dropped on the head as a baby?O.O Geez,buy a F-ed up Honda Accord for $500 and put stick on scoops and ugly wings,not a brand new Challenger!Well guys,his website is listed,leave him some comments on what you think about his car,lol

maybe if your honest he'll be shocked and never do this to a car again!

I can't believe the way you guys are diss'n the 1st automotive application of the new hood mounted Cylon Death Ray transducer. This is the future, embrace it!

-
Back