-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wes beem

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Got a 72 dart dash with the wood grain dash bezel trim that goes around the radio and heater controls. it has 6 tabs on it that are secutred in place by some kind of weird nut looking thing. i cant for the life of me figure out what they are called to even search for them to buiy online. but if anyone has a set lemme know.

s-l300.jpg

Yep, formed more like a basic hex nut ( no flange ), goldish cadmium plated, 3/8 hex I think. The plastic stud cast on the bezel is hollow, about 1/4 diameter. This nut tends to strip final tight holding thread it created making some quite difficult to remove.
I sold the last few of those I had here. Good hunting

Got a 72 dart dash with the wood grain dash bezel trim that goes around the radio and heater controls. it has 6 tabs on it that are secutred in place by some kind of weird nut looking thing. i cant for the life of me figure out what they are called to even search for them to buiy online. but if anyone has a set lemme know.

View attachment 1715075010

I have those available, PM me

I got an assortment package of them on Ebay a while back. I have enough to last a lifetime now. Look at Harbor Freight or an Ace Hardware store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back