[SOLD] WTS OR WTT 72 Plymouth scamp..

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scampmehard

Contact seller
I will honestly take $4500 FOR IT NEED IT GONE ASAP...

72 Scamp

I have about 15k into this build, 4k into the upgrade suspension alone!! Custom metal work done by metal master in buckly have all recipes for it. Car was fully sand blasted to make sure all rust was taken care of car was about 98% rust free anyway. DTM primer, Raptor line inside and under carriage, mini tubbed, sub frame connectors, shaved drip rails, tubular upper and lower a-arms 4 wheel disc brake conversion from docdiff..., custom built leaf springs with spring relocation kit and shackle depletion converted to sliders... Bondo is all about done have about $700 in paint for it brake lines all suspension has been powder coated red, paint is white. the list goes on.....
I have a near perfect grill from a 69 valiant and i have custom dash from peakdashes there alot. Or ill just start parting everything out...

Also this car is about 75% done its almost ready for final primer then painted.... You cant even buy a rust free abody for this price... I would be asking for more but have to sale... Location is FT LEWIS WA 98499

Also this car is about 75% done its almost ready for final primer then painted.... You cant even buy a rust free abody for this price... I would be asking for more but have to sale... Location is FT LEWIS WA 98499

photos would be nice

pics but its further along then these bondo is almost done and ready for final primer...

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,004
  • car10.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,005
  • car9.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 975
  • car8.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,042
  • car7.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 992
  • car6.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,013
  • car5.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 991
  • car4.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,001
  • car3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,001
  • car2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 991
upgrade suspension i also redid the powder coating and went red on these and the k-frame...

Attachments

• car11.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 978
Anything come with it besides the suspesion? Rearend,interior,wiring,taillights,tank,swingpedals stuff like that.

You did some nice work on that car. To bad you have to sell it. Hopefully someone will pick it up and finish it. It's tough to sell em at that stage of a build.

Anything come with it besides the suspesion? Rearend,interior,wiring,taillights,tank,swingpedals stuff like that.

brand new gas tank
brand new 4:10 spool center section
brand new axles and green berings
brand new 4 weel disc conversion 17" rotors its a kit with High performance brake pads..
brand new master cylinder
Brand new brake lines
Brand new head liner
bucket seats out of rx8
Custom dash from peakdash
all electrical is there
tail lights are there
brand new leaf springs
all of the basics are there
4 speed bell housing for SB

whats needed
door panales
rear seat
carpet kit
front winsheld
front rear bumpers
hood
drive train

I was going with fiber glass bumpers and hood!
im still owed 4 speed pedals that im working on trying to get and linkage!!

ya but if i was looking for a car i rather by one at this stage with pics proving that it was done right and could honestly see the stages of work. Then one who says the did it 3 or 4 years ago with no proff any paying the same amount or for one that never been restored most a bodies are going for $3500 with some rust and issues. mine will talk $3000-10000 to finish depending on how picky u are and cheap!!!! All the HARD AND EXPENSIVE WORK IS DONE

You did some nice work on that car. To bad you have to sell it. Hopefully someone will pick it up and finish it. It's tough to sell em at that stage of a build.

Ok I will part this out..

Price as fallow OBO

Tub DTM primer and 75% body work done mini tub, subframe connectors, shave drip rails, raptor line inside and under carriage, 3" spring relocation- $1200 with vin tag and title
Rear corner pieces $50 ea
Fenders DTM primer $100 EA
Trunk lid DTM Primer $100
Rear valence DTM Primer $100
Doors DTM primer $75 ea
Tail Lights $50 set
69 valiant Grill with headlight buckets $350
Peak dash alum insert 5" and 2" 1/16 gauge holes style is the a11e $500
NEW Black head liner $50
Dash DTM primer $100
Perfect wire harness $50
Mancini NEW Upper tubular A-arm Red powder coated with primer base $250
Mancini NEW Lower tubular A-arm Red powder coated with primer base $300
V8 K frame Red powder coated with primer base $150
340 Torsion Bars Red powder coated with primer base $150
Rear Glass $75
Back side glass $25 Ea
Driver and passenger glass $50 ea
NEW Front window gasket $50
Steering column $100
NEW 8 3/4 center section New 4:10 with spool $300
NEW Front Disc Brake Kit for 11.75" on DISC Knuckles $550 with rotor
NEW Rear Disc Brake Kit 11.7" Rotor $600
NEW Aluminum Master Cylinder Kit $75
NEW Axle Pkg Stock Length Mopar 5X4 1/2" Bolt Pattern 35 spline $225
NEW Green Bearings (PAIR) $45
NEW gas tank $75
Rear window body trim $50 ea
rocker guards $25 set
Heater box $50
SB bell housing $50
ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK>>>>>

Thats $6000 just in parting it out now these prices are flexible just ask i really need this car gone...

ya but if i was looking for a car i rather by one at this stage with pics proving that it was done right and could honestly see the stages of work. Then one who says the did it 3 or 4 years ago with no proff any paying the same amount or for one that never been restored most a bodies are going for $3500 with some rust and issues. mine will talk $3000-10000 to finish depending on how picky u are and cheap!!!! All the HARD AND EXPENSIVE WORK IS DONE

I agree...I wish I could buy the whole sh-bang-GLWS however you manage it

I've seen this car and most of the parts listed,really is a great project to grab!

thanks men i hate to sale it but being medically dischared from the army and having to cut back on luggage to haul around!!! i just dont think ill finish it in time and i sick of paying $200 a month on storage fees plus paying to work on it..

thanks men i hate to sale it but being medically dischared from the army and having to cut back on luggage to haul around!!! i just dont think ill finish it in time and i sick of paying $200 a month on storage fees plus paying to work on it..

BOOO!!! Medical discharge? Sorry to hear that brother-mind if I inquire why?

BOOO!!! Medical discharge? Sorry to hear that brother-mind if I inquire why?

I got my face shattard then i started blacking out a few months later and they demed me have simple partial seziures!!

dude, PM me with your phone number ill give you a call tomorrow, i don't get off mission until later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back