www.carsinbarns.com????

-

72_Durstya

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to www.carsinbarns.com? It hasn't been updated in almost 4 years, I've heard that the guy who runs the site is a member here maybe he can answer the question. I and probobly many other people to had a "love hate" reltionship with that site, I loved checking out the cars but hated seeing them just sitting rusting away. It would be nice to see some updates on there. Oh and one other thing about the infamous "Barrel-cuda" that was featured on that site, my mom used to live in the town that Cuda was in and went to school with the owners brother I showed her that it was from her home town and other info and couldnt belive it when she told me she knew the owners. Small world lol.

The Barrel Cuda was just restored. Amazing amount of metal work. Not much left of the original shell.

It is amazing, how much work Al did to that Cuda. Did I mention He's from Mt Nemo? Now you know where He got His taste in cars. As kids, we hung around a lot of cool old Mopars.

This is the first time that I have heard of either of those web sites. I couldn't take it, it reminded me of those infomercials with the starving kids from third world countries. You want to help out and save all of them but you know you can. It was the same way seeing all those great old MOPARS, I wanted to gather them all up and put them in my backyard and try and save them.

Rich

-
Back