-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnutz144

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
X heads for sale. Heads are bare but include 550 lift springs and stock valves. Did not leak when I had them on; I switched to aluminum. Located in central Ohio, zip 43123. Accept Paypal or cash in hand. Relisting them...had a deal on them but deal stalled-if someone wants them I will run it by the other member first and give him first dibs; it's the fair thing to do, but I still need to get rid of these.

Heads were hot tanked with the block, a valve job was done, and they were milled, but the receipt doesn't show how much he took off; he told me he just did it to make them square/flat to seal better-exhaust seats installed, and set of valve seals put in. The valve seals must not have been good or put in right, because when I had them taken apart this time when I built my stroker, I was told the seals were bad and would need new ones. The guy that looked at them this time said the guides were OK, but not perfect, and, for what I was building, would recommend redoing (I built a 416 stroker with a roller cam), and maybe upgrading the valves since they were stock. He did say that if it's just gonna be a mild street motor, it shouldn't need that much, so I guess it depends on what you're gonna do with them. He said the valves were fine for a normal/slightly built street motor. I'm not a mechanic, I do a little bit of stuff, but I'm just trying to be honest and upfront with everyone to let them know what they are and what they are not. They worked fine for me when I had them on my car, and they never leaked or anything else. I think it's a good deal for them, and several other members have said the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back