X-racer

-

X-RACER

Reaction score
Would just like to say Hi. I just recently found this site after I bought a 69 Dart roller. Future plans for it are 440 auto, 8 3/4 and some fun.Great site here looks like lots of info for me.
Ralph.

Welcome aboard Ralph!! yup, it's a great site loaded with good info, and great people to help you along the way. When you get a chance we'd all love to see some pic.s of your new toy. We are all picture junkies here! LOL !

Thanks for the welcome. I will do my best with the pictures, for some reason I'm not the best at putting them on the computer . A bit of a computer tard I think LOL.

Ralph
Welcome, You will not meet a better group of people. But I foresee you having a name problem. I believe you may have to change your name from "X Racer" to " Use to be X Racer."

Michael

Welcome to FABO,I,m just east of you in Oakville.Glad to see another Ontarian join,you,ll get plenty of info in the forums to help with your car.Check the website help forum for loading pics.Enjoy!:D

Ralph
Welcome, You will not meet a better group of people. But I foresee you having a name problem. I believe you may have to change your name from "X Racer" to " Use to be X Racer."

Michael
HA HA , I may have to at that. I gave up racing a few years ago but ya know you just can't stop. I told my wife 'I'm 50 yrs old not dead LOL.
Ralph.

-
Back