XHD Leaf springs in CA.

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
so i've decided to get XHD leaf springs

Where can i get XHD or XHD replicas for my dart?!

i cant find anywhere that has them in stock, at a decent price, withough rediculous shipping to CA.

anyone know or reccomend a good place for me to look for them? thanks

are there any retail stores in Norther California that would have the springs?

i asked summit racing in sparks NV, but they didn't have any in stock and weren't expecting them soon.

so let me know please!! i am ready to order them now!!

im not sure where else you can get them. i got mine from mancini, but i think shipping was about 90 dollars! i ordered them online so i didnt know until they got to my house. lesson learned.

ya. i called for a shipping quote. and they said 60 per spring!!

so thats rediculous. lol

mancinis shipping was the deal breaker. thanks 4 the response though

Try pricing springs through your MP dealer. Sometimes, they absorb most of the shipping cost if it comes in with a regular order. Sometimes, patience pays off.

Im not sure. Their are none around where I live. I still dont know any place other than online.

think you could get me the hookup on some leaf springs ben? lol

i'm gonna get P4510268 and P4510269

if not, i'll probably go through same dealer.

I just ordered the XHD springs from my local Chrysler dealership,they had the left one in 3 days.It,s taking 2 weeks for the right one to show.Cost $300.

I should think that any good local speed shop should be able to get them for you. What does Summit or Jegs sell them for? How about getting them via NAPA?

I should think that any good local speed shop should be able to get them for you. What does Summit or Jegs sell them for? How about getting them via NAPA?

summit and jegs are out of stock. and they ahve no idea when they'll have some in stock.

my local speedshop isn't good for mopars. they're all chevy or mustang guys.

i'm gonna try a Mopar performance dealer, but the dealer finder on mopar.com isn't working for me for some reason.

This is really odd ... Used to be that us east coast folks had the difficult times getting stuff and Ca was flush.

Year-one ?

Oy ... $459, 4gitit

Think you might just ahve to bite the bullet and pay the shipping.

Oy ... $459, 4gitit

Think you might just ahve to bite the bullet and pay the shipping.

mancini, although rediculous shippin seems like it'd be the cheapest overall price. the said shipping is 62 bucks each spring. so it's total to $340 shipped. unless i find the local in CA at a dealer or something

I checked NAPA too and they don't have them. They have this "hard to find parts" thing on their site if you wanna check it out, but I'd guess that even if they could get them they'd be $$$.

If I can remember I will check out where I got the last set of leaf springs (it was from a manuf direct at a Mopar show in Englishtown - so if a Mopar event comes around by you I think you would get a great deal at one of those). As I say, I will try to remember to check for you - if they are still around you might save $ buying direct from them.

I checked NAPA too and they don't have them. They have this "hard to find parts" thing on thier site if you wanna check it out, but I'd guess that even if they could get them they'd be $$$.
ya thats what i'm thinking too

frustrating because i just want my springs!!

We just Xposted ... I edited my last post, read up if you want.

If I can order from a dealership here in Ontario,Canada for $300.You should be able to for cheaper say $270 shipped?If not try Espo!I hear they deal in Mopar leaf springs.Good Luck.:read2:

268 & 269's

faucet pics 396.jpg

faucet pics 411.jpg

You can order Mopar XHD springs at any Chrysler/Dodge dealer. Tell them they are in the Mopar performance catalog.

Note…. After many threads it has been shown the the Dealer XHD springs are not consistent in ride height.

A search will bring up many threads on springs.

so i've decided to get XHD leaf springs

Where can i get XHD or XHD replicas for my dart?!

i cant find anywhere that has them in stock, at a decent price, withough rediculous shipping to CA.

anyone know or reccomend a good place for me to look for them? thanks

are there any retail stores in Norther California that would have the springs?

i asked summit racing in sparks NV, but they didn't have any in stock and weren't expecting them soon.

so let me know please!! i am ready to order them now!!

We have XHD replica springs for $349/pair with free shipping :thumbup:

-
Back