Ya just gotta love Southwest.

-
Absolutely LUV this airline! Fly them whenever possible. They do the craziest things. Late night flights with Stewardesses in PJs, pilots that wear Gremlin masks on Halloween, mock weddings, etc. I even had a Stewardess call one of my buddies who ended up in the old "C" boarding line and harass him.

I remember one time I flew Southwest about fifteen years ago or so, and when they were making their "Thank you for flying Southwest" speech, the flight attendant closed it by saying "Thank you for flying with Southwest. Nobody loves you, or your money, more!" Then, as the plane was getting ready to land, they were telling us all to check and make sure that we had all of our personal belongings. We were warned that if they found anything after the flight it would be sold at Bill's (another flight attendant) garage sale over the weekend. You gotta love people that can poke fun at themselves and still remain respectable at the same time.

one time I had a SWA flight attendant announced on our mostly empty flight that the person who gives her the best pick up lines gets a drink on the house. It was fun

-
Back