ya right..

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow my Valiant must be worth More than the $14,000.
that Hagerty has me insured for.

Anybody want to offer me $20,000.??

The only thing I have to say about a car in Hawaii is they are worth alot more due to the fact the cost for shipping and the idea of the only a very few of them. I was in the service with a person from Hawaii...he had re-upped for another 4 years in order to be eligible to ship "Whole Baggage" home for free. The bought 3 cars to have the shipped fro free. With the idea to sell to .... then buy a house. This was way back when.......

That's what I get....I can on this thread to late.....I think I missed something
JB

The faggy-pose dude with that rat Duster is from my neighborhood
here in Flushing. I don't think Goom-bah Johnny will get the coin for that mouse hotel.

The "272" powered Barracuda will probably sell to another Island-bound enthusiast, for no where near the money asked.

And as for that "Scorch Red" Coronet I'd hold judgement. If it's indeed a 440-4spd.-Dana car that was originally a Tor-Red car, he'll probably get it. $4K for a shell is the going rate for most legit vintage musclecars.... maybe higher depending on model & options.

When I bought my car in `98 it was a rolling shell that I thought I paid too much for. It was $1,600 for a Formula S 340 fastback that was rust free, just very ugly. I saw a car in similar condition to mine at Carlisle last year. It was a `67 fastback 273-4spd. for $7,500.

That's our hobby.....

Goom-bah Johnny the faggy-pose dude needs some acting lessons. What a pose. Should have never joined the picture.

He's waiting for a sucker. Way to much money for that car as is. It looks like heck.

Your right John, it'll sell though.

I sent Goom-bah an e-mail asking if the car was availiable this weekend to check out. Ya never know....

I bought a ratty `Cuda notchback for parts about 6 yrs. ago and as we were finishing up the deal the seller asked me if I was interested in a 3X2 barrel set up for my car. Needless to say, the $250 asking price for a complete 6 Bbl. intake from manifold to air filter was a much better deal than the car I just bought! And THAT'S how I came to own my induction system. Although only the manifold and air cleaner were the only usable items, for a grand total of about $600 (after selling the original carbs and buying re-pros, new linkage, etc...) I now have a 6 Bbl. set up. And it all came from going to look at a piece of junk I wasn't sure I wanted to buy....

Ya never know....

Uuummm....that car is R6 which is Scorch Red....not R4 which is Tor Red. The VIN bares out it's a real R/T and with the hump and pedals I'm guessing it is what he says it is. Then it will probably bring close to that.

I must be thinking all wrong. I'm thinking 4200 for a real 4sd RT ain't bad for todays market. And 3k for a 71 318 Duster is High? I see it has a reserve and you don't know how much he wants but.

The Duster is a little high (at $3k even thought it still hasn't met the reserve) but to the right person it may just be the car. It is a 1971 plus it has rallye wheels and such.

As for the Coronet R/T that originally started this thread, thats spot on for a price. If I didn't just buy my dream 1969-1/2 Super Bee A12 "M" code car and a 1968 Plymouth GTX that is a 440, 4-speed, dana car I might buy it. I love the 1969 Coronets, I just do not like the tail panel of the R/T & 500. I dispise that third 'light'.

OK so there is no title and the Dana is gone and is the original 18-spline HEMI tarnsmission and flywheel/belhousing. If these otems were there it would be a $7k+ car. It still comes with bucket seats, and an 8-3/4. It also has a real 1969 440 HP engine with manifolds and such.
$4,200.00 is a bit high, but if someone wants that car it is reasonable. Plus he has the best offer. Maybe he will take $3,250.00 cash paid instantly.

dart mike 70,ive been saying this to myself for the past year.
cant wait to see what the prices are in carlisle.
my wife says ,dont insult the guy because even she knows the price for that part is to f??ck??n high.
my wife says that car has a lot of rust ,how come he wants so much.
i dont have any real nice cars in my garage but if i were to sell one of them it would all of a sudden be worth a ton of money to the next guy who wants to buy it.
im finding my self on ebay recently looking at irocs and mustang gt's.
im loosing my mind.but at this point i can afford one of them.
i feel much better now that i vented. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back