Yea , Im wining

-
I live in California, I pay big money for property taxes and drive on the worse freeways ,I do this for a reason---so I can enjoy the beautiful sunny weather all year round.

It has rained for 6 days straight non-stop and Im pissed. I know you guys are saying 6 days of rain aint nothing but we in So. Cal. cant handle this sh-tty weather,at least I cant anyways . Whats your weather like where your at?

Maybe if you tell me what your going through Ill quit crying

Bob

Ok, I live up in Northern Sweden. Right now we hve -18 F and it's cold as hell. On top of that we have 3 feet of snow. I need to work my way out to the shop....! But summer is just around the corner!

I guess we are lucky here in Alabama that there are plenty of different-sex cousins to go around.

dcg333
you do hear that often but not all areas are like that.
I am personally 3 hours from San Francisco and the ocean. a little over an hour from lake tahoe. 3 hours from yosemite and mt whitney (tallest mountain in the lower 48) 4 hours from about every type of climate the us has to offer.
tropical,temperate rainforest,tundra, glaciers you name it. such a diverse state

Well I live on a lake that I can swim, fish or boat in the summer and skate or ice fish (no more racing motorcycles on the ice for me ) in the winter. I am 15 minutes from the ocean and 20 miles of beach to 4wheel on. The city is 40 minutes away, the mountains are an hour and a half. Between April and October there are at least two cruises every day of the week. A drag strip is an hour away, 4 oval tracks within a hour and a half.

I have been all over the country and there is no place I would rather be than right where I am in south eastern Massachusetts.

I'm in northern Virginia, and I'm wondering how I'll be able to take more than 3 more months of the cold weather we've had over the last few weeks. Now that theres salt on the roads I can't take the old Mopars out till spring.
Cold weather sucks. Guess I'm not getting anything for the high property taxes we pay in northern Virginia.

Hey rumblefish360,Walleye,Perch&Northern Pike right now,Tasty!

First of all, it's whining, not wining {yes my mother was an English teacher}, and secondly, here in Connecticut, it has been snowing for 24 hours, so the Duster isn't going out, but the Power Wagon is.

First of all, it's whining, not wining {yes my mother was an English teacher}, and secondly, here in Connecticut, it has been snowing for 24 hours, so the Duster isn't going out, but the Power Wagon is.

How about a pic of that Power Wagon? Would love to see it out in the snow.

-
Back