Year One 30% off code

-
Just a word to the wise...better get the shipping charges before ordering. Year One shipping gets very expensive.

I got this in the mail also. Shipping isn't bad, but....it's only taking $17 off of a $167 order....that's kind of WAY off from 30% WTF

I got this in the mail also. Shipping isn't bad, but....it's only taking $17 off of a $167 order....that's kind of WAY off from 30% WTF

A Body dash cap= $79.99
30% discount code= $8.00 (?)
Shipping= $80.43
Total= $152.42

So close to a good deal even if 30% of 79.99 is really $24.00. But once that shipping total kicked in, good deal gone bad.

up to 30% OFF

Ah, ok. Well that's just lame. Shipping is $15 for a pair of kick panels and engine emblems, which is probably what UPS would charge me to ship those, so not bad. Oh well I'll take what I can get.

Oh, and I bought a $110 GC for $100, so at least I'm getting that extra $10 off.

Why does anyone even deal with Summit ??????????????????????????????????

OOPS my bad I had Summit on the brain and
meant to say Year one

Why does anyone even deal with Summit ??????????????????????????????????

Because 99% of the time, Summit is cheaper than Year One, especially once taking it in the *** on Year One's shipping (on the stuff they both sell). Funny, if you compare the Year One price even with a discount, it's usually still more expensive than anywhere else. Then add in their shipping... forget it.

BTW, Summit has free shipping on orders over $100 right now, just through tomorrow I think.

I wonder if any YearOne folks ever monitor/logon to FABO. They need to listen to us folks...our comments and messages are important to their business.

YO was usually my last vendor of choice. That said, I doubt they have 30%+ margins across the board.
ps I always liked Mancini for Mopar specific power train parts

FWIW I have hated yearone and their awful pricing for 20 some years now. However, the speaker kick panels and emblems I ordered aren't available too many places, and the prices were the best. I'll buy from any store if I'm getting a good deal, and I'm pretty good at doing that. Buy the bonus gift cards they have right now and stack them with the coupon code and you're good to go. Whatever happened to paddock? I guess they're belly up..

-
Back