Year One (or none)

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
So my wife, being the sweetie that she is, ordered me a battery tray and hold down hardware from YearOne for Xmas....Way cool,...Now Its closing on February and I still don't have my tray,..got the hardware,for "b" and "e" body,...but I have an "A" body...No Email responce, Nothing but automated blather @ 1-800-bla-blah,...their shipper does not recognize my address,...I guess it doesn't show up on their computer,...sure as hell is in my paper map,...If they can't get a simple battery tray sent correctly, I'll be hard pressed to place a big ticket order with em,...sounds like a toolshed to me :angry4:

Back in the eighties , Yearone was a decent company to deal with, but in the past few years there customer service is terrible, and their prices are generally higher than classic industries. We are starting to deal with classic industries more and more in my shop.

....And she has all the right part nunbers too,...The guy who did my Caliber after the deer hit mentioned classic,....

I know one thing if you live in Canada , do not buy a thing from those a holes , i got bit once about 10 years ago never again , brokerage fees up the ying yang, A simple battery tray you can buy from e bay , pay with paypal and DONE.

Yaaaay,...Battery tray finally showed up yesterday,....But It's made in Taiwan:(,...not where I won't my money to go...

-
Back