Not open for further replies.

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this last year brand new for $339.99. Never had the car out of the garage. Just recently fired up the new stroker. Because we have numerous accessory wires which need to be tied to the battery I decided to switch direction and get an optima battery instead because it has both top posts and side terminals for accessory wires. I want my bay to look neat. SO that being said. I am looking to sell this almost new battery and I think $200.00 is a fair price. I would like to just have it picked up as shipping is not good for these. So I thought I would throw it out here for pickup only at $200.00. If you are doing a correct resto this is a nice battery.

IMG_4048.JPG

OK, Lets try $100.00 for the battery. It is is excellent working condition. I did leave the key on one night and she dropped to 6 volts. Did a slow charge and the car has been starting fine for the past week. I am switching to the side mount and top mount optima yellow battry so I can take my accessory wires off the top posts. My loss is your gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back