Reaction score
For The Chevy Guys!

LOL

Attachments

• Yenko This.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 396
For The Chevy Guys!

LOL

I,m with ya bro. i,m gonna cruise my county with a 600 horse bb lookin for victims. Isnt maturity great.I got my *** beat and outrun 30 years ago and i aint scared it can happen again. Im still lookin for a piece. No f2ck6ng fear. run just outside of town,what an adrenaline rush. boooyaww

daredevil- I want to ride shotgun, so I can see the look on all the chevy/ricer guys faces!:snakeman:

I blew the doors off of one those coffee can exhaust rice rockets a little while back...He was pissed that I wanted to pass him so he pinned me behind him and next to another guy. Once I cleared the other car I had to go to right to get around him because he wasn't giving up the passing lane. He threw it wide open with the accompanying WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH as soon as I moved right and then I passed him in about 4 seconds...oh yeah, I forgot...I was in my 96 Jeep Cherokee with an inlne 6.

I blew the doors off of one those coffee can exhaust rice rockets a little while back...He was pissed that I wanted to pass him so he pinned me behind him and next to another guy. Once I cleared the other car I had to go to right to get around him because he wasn't giving up the passing lane. He threw it wide open with the accompanying WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH as soon as I moved right and then I passed him in about 4 seconds...oh yeah, I forgot...I was in my 96 Jeep Cherokee with an inlne 6.

bwahhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

I want one!!!!! Where dusterdude? He could totally make this!!! My truck eats ricers.... they make fun cause its big but pffff it runs high 13's :snakeman: AND they cant see me do :-D

I want one!!!!! Where dusterdude? He could totally make this!!! My truck eats ricers.... they make fun cause its big but pffff it runs high 13's :snakeman: AND they cant see me do :-D
If he can make them I want one......hmmmmmmmm....better yet, substitute Super Duty for Yenko........

If he can make them I want one......hmmmmmmmm....better yet, substitute Super Duty for Yenko........

Hahahahaha I already got "Rather be cummin then strokin" :bootysha:hahaha and "Dodge the father Ram the daughter" I love me truck :snakeman: But he said make them both :-D

What's the odds that anyone is going to get into a race with a real YENKO??? I'd love to have a YENKO, I'd sell it and buy 3 or 4 killer Mopars...

If a few of you was want one or two of these I am sure my friend would print them out for a small cost.

If so lets start a list and once I get a price from him the money can be paypaled or mailed.

Just now noticed this thread!

I could make those, or any variation of those if some people gave me some good ideas. A bunch of you have got stickers from me so you know my work is good.

-
Back