Yet another, good guy alert...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Figured I'd give myself a shout out here.. Gotta go by my ex-girlfriends and put a water pump on her jeep liberty.. "And I'm not even gonna charge her"----- I'll see y'all in the morning.....

Way to go!!

My good guy: Since we divorced in 2002, I have bought my exwife, two cars, still pay for her to be insured on my health insurance and gave her and the daughter a lease on my other house good till my daughter is 19 years old that states she pays me $3.00 a month rent. Lets not count the number of times I have bought her a very nice dinner and flowers when I visit the daughter or they are in town. Si I know what you mean. You greenhornet are a good guy!!!!!

Thanks guys, I got to missin y'all and came home early.. It was a quicky, saw right when I got there that it was her A/C clutch pulley instead of her water pump that's going out, $385.00 worth of pulley, so I'm gonna hunt her a used one.. Uh good guys work is never done...

Thanks guys, I got to missin y'all and came home early.. It was a quicky, saw right when I got there that it was her A/C clutch pulley instead of her water pump that's going out, $385.00 worth of pulley, so I'm gonna hunt her a used one.. Uh good guys work is never done...

Gosh, you could almost buy a whole ne wA/C compressor for that kind of money!!!! Good luck with the search.

-
Back