You Aint Gonna Believe This!

-
pic of the nutcracker on the first page its the black tool if you cant reach the nut with it your best bet is to buy yourself a nice carbide steel bit and drill it out it wont take you long half way through the stud and you should beable to snap the bolt off

I would really like to not f up the cap or rim during this process. You know I'm drivin home from my buddies and people are lookin at the dust pan. I'm thinkin they have no idea what we go through to have these cars. I mean it's cool they are checkin her out and **** but,the average person just thinks it's a cool lookin car. No idea of situations such as this. Of coarse I had no idea of situations like this until today. Where is that drunk site anyway?

okie dokie but taking a sawzall to the back of the rim isnt gonna be perty just trying to give you the best way ive done it and thats with a nice drill bit good luck!

So let me get this straight. You used a sawsall with 12" blade and did the same thing I'm doing? I'm just trying to get my crap together before I atempt anything.

put a 1/2 drive short 3/4 inch socket over the nut and put the bit in the middle of the 1/2 drive square of the socket and drill the dayum stud out the bit wont slide off that way and screw your crager up

No , thought you just wanted know how long of a blade you could get .

All right. I think blackjax has the winner. Start with a small blade and get bigger right? Ilike the socket idea.

I sure as hell need it don't I? THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I love this site! Don't forget Adam.

All right. I think blackjax has the winner. Start with a small blade and get bigger right? Ilike the socket idea.

so long as the drill bit isnt bigger the the 1/2 drive sqaure on the back of the socket just take a hole punch to the center of the stud drill it out as level as possible just make sure you use a nice carbide bit for steel it wont take but a few miniutes just dont break the bit off

What would cause the bit to break? Pushing to hard or letting it get to hot? Would spraying water help?

Where do I get that? Auto parts store? Can I use like wd40 or something?

Maybe a hardware store.I usualy borrow mine from work

Go ahead and buy a can.... You can always use it... Can be handy to have around...

Heres a real crazy off the wall idea.Take all the nuts of that you can,see if there is anough space be hind wheel to get a blade behind and rest it on the studs in question and put drill with 3/4 socket on nut and spin it untill blade cuts though.

Outside the box. I'll think about it. Thanks! I'm gonna try for that sympathy lay now.

-
Back