You are an "all Corvette" guy when..........

-
I have my father's 1970 LS5 Convertible. He bought it in 1981 and had it till he died now it is in my garage next to my 69 Barracuda.

That sure isn't the image GM would have had you believe, LOL

Route66_700.jpg

Well, there's a whole new market. Or not new maybe.

Bought my first one when I was 30. That's when my insurance man told me I could get reasonable insurance on it.

1963 Corvette would be the only one I would have...... Hands down the best looking.... :) :)

I had a 68 427-4 speed for 23 hrs. and sold it. it was fun, but it rattled worse than anything I ever owned, and rode like a little red "kids" wagon. didn`t run all that good either. wish I had it back !

That's another thing I remember about the C3 I rode in. It squeaked and rattled like some kind of gagmobile built by the three hosts of Top Gear.

That sure isn't the image GM would have had you believe, LOL

And now, Martin Milner with a proper car.

2mcgkyf.jpg

-Kurt

I usually associate corvettes with being an "old man" car because only they usually have that kind of money LOL

In today's market, you're probably right, however, in the 50's and 60's, and even into the early 70's they were very much a young man's car.

When I was a kid, I had a 1959.

is that your car? I'm doing a 59 now I would love to see some pic's nice car if it's not a mopar:glasses7:

Yup, Owned it since 1977, original FI car HD brakes. I was toying with the idea of selling it a few years ago. But.... my youngest son (now 29) told me that he would kill me in my sleep if I did. LOL PM me with yor Email addy and send along some pics.

-
Back