You caint make this stuff up.....

-
Rob, what the hell ! This is two Turd related posts in 2 days .... do you google search for this stuff ? !!! haha !!

I guess I never grew out of the bathroom humor. Fartin is one of the most funniest things in the world to me still. And how can a dog curddin on a plane TWICE not be funny? I'm here to tell you, if somebody don't find that funny, there's just something wrong with um. lol I just like to laugh.

Rob your crazy! I used to work for the State of New Hampshire, Liquor Commission BUILDING & GROUNDS.. Ever know some who used to any of the sort? Well let me tell ya, those damned highway stores (YES you READ that RIGHT) HIGHWAY STORES, had "rest Stop" bathrooms, and painting them, and re-setting all the bathroom utensils for use by the open public, you can't imagine what I've heard, not to mention read on bathroom stall walls, and let me tell you, those nice little old ladies that go in, are WORSE then the men! The way they talk in writing, give 'em a pen or marker and they are poets! NASTY ones at that!

Bathroom humor for me back then was a everyday event, so yeah.... AND women in public have no issue passing, 4 to 6 GUYS in THEIR rest room to piss or otherwise and not give a damn! Age didn't matter altho the young ones say, teenage girls would not come in to relieve themselves till everyone of us were out of that particular restroom! The rest, say 20 all the way to 70 + didn't give a **** if we were in there or not!

I think that's what's wrong with people. They get old and "grow up". Damn all that.

Right. its true tho.....Rob I don't think your much older then I am! Maybe a few years but not by much....

But, your right, I look at it this way, the less you give a f*ck, the happier you'll be! And well... boy, there is some truth to that!

I guess I never grew out of the bathroom humor. Fartin is one of the most funniest things in the world to me still. And how can a dog curddin on a plane TWICE not be funny? I'm here to tell you, if somebody don't find that funny, there's just something wrong with um. lol I just like to laugh.

Oh I laughed ! Farts are still funny !!

Sadly Frankie, we got to give less of a f*ck anyway as if you really cared at all the whole f*ckin' white house be empty, as all of us crazy *** redneck be shootin at the dumb bastards for robbin' us all practically blind.....This was once a GREAT country, but now I'm not so sure......

Sadly Frankie, we got to give less of a f*ck anyway as if you really cared at all the whole f*ckin' white house be empty, as all of us crazy *** redneck be shootin at the dumb bastards for robbin' us all practically blind.....This was once a GREAT country, but now I'm not so sure......

Sorry you feel that way. Personally I do "give a fck", and I think I 'll continue to do so. I'll continue to carry the that fight, because for me, giving up, or not caring on the important issues isn't part of my nature.

I don't consider the care you drive, or the food you eat, or even where you live to be important, I do consider this country, it's constitution,, freedoms, rights, liberties and privileges to be VERY important. I also consider them to be under attack, today, from misguided politicians, as well as complacent citizens.

The OP, to me, is pretty funny, not for the guttural humor, but for the fact that babies crap in planes everyday, and I don't recall ever reading about a "forced landing" for that, also people vomit on planes pretty regularly, yet, no forced landings ever made the news due to vomit.
It would seem that this misadventure could have been cleaned up just as easily, but we, as a people have become so fragile, and so "overly offended" by everything you can think of, not to mention the overly regulated airline industry itself, that a relatively minor incident caused an "emergency landing", resulting in extra costs to the airline, longer flight time for the passengers, and I'm sure the Federal Government will come up with even more restrictive regulations concerning air travel for pets, than they already have.

It's silly, it's funny, and it's just plain stupid. But, it's the world complacent citizens have allowed government to create for us.

Sorry you feel that way. Personally I do "give a fck", and I think I 'll continue to do so.

So do I. I've been meaning to get with you about that very thing too. You free anytime in the near future?

Alright. Whatever you say.

The owner of the dog should have to reimburse everyone on the plane for the tickets. I don't hate dog owners, just the ones that reel they have to take their dogs everyplace. I was at a tourist trap and a woman was pushing around a stroller covered in a blanket, someone bumped it and knocked the blanket down, she had a dog carrier in the stroller and the dog started growling and she said how the dog didn't like strange people, it was what I call a drop kick dog(one that you would like to drop kick). Here's an idea lady, LEAVE IT AT HOME. I was at a soap box derby race this weekend and someone had a marmaduke type dog (on a leash)that went from one area to another peeing on lawnchairs.

I took for granted it was a service dog. For craps sake. It was just crap.

It's funny.
For those that do not know, the aircraft cabin is a controlled depressurization situation.
The air isn't changed very much as that would waste engine bleed air.
And in new high efficiency engines (as opposed to the old days when fuel was cheap) that's a big concern.
Anyway, that's why you get sick from riding planes. You are breathing dry air with lots of other people's germs.
And something like dog **** could easily overwhelm you.
Add vomit caused by it and it compounds the problem.
I like dogs a lot and would not mind them around me.
But I can imagine.
I can also imagine how the owner felt.

How about not taking your fckin' dog on an airplane. Seems logical to me. Also seems completely avoidable

Surprised they let it on, quite frankly. What if some animals react violently to takeoff and injure or kill someone? People can flip out over things like that. Dogs might, just the same and can behave unpredictably (as if It isn't obvious enough, here).

If you can train a dog to wear the same rights as a police officer, train a dog to attack, train a dog to fight, etc, who's to say what the hell can happen? I'm surprised that the FAA hasn't already figured that one out.

May God bless you with the continuing health good enough to never need a service dog.

How about not taking your fckin' dog on an airplane. Seems logical to me. Also seems completely avoidable

Surprised they let it on, quite frankly. What if some animals react violently to takeoff and injure or kill someone? People can flip out over things like that. Dogs might, just the same and can behave unpredictably (as if It isn't obvious enough, here).

If you can train a dog to wear the same rights as a police officer, train a dog to attack, train a dog to fight, etc, who's to say what the hell can happen? I'm surprised that the FAA hasn't already figured that one out.

-
Back