-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
Is that a volcano on the side of this van? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=2327206

10884130.jpg

I've still got my 79 Dodge van conversion,I cant seem to get rid of it , too many sentimental memories in that thing. Bought it brand new in 1979 and have had it every since, Got it parked out at my work and drive it around the parking lot once a week to keep it loose.

That was my first Mopar. Bob

There used to be a few vans running around here in the valley painted like that too John. What you doing Saturday in the AM? I am going to go look at a $300 73 Charger locally. Want to come?

What actually happened to all those vans, they just disappeard. You dont even see them driving around repainted or sitting in yards.

I actually hated that type of van, too hard to work on.

There used to be a few vans running around here in the valley painted like that too John. What you doing Saturday in the AM? I am going to go look at a $300 73 Charger locally. Want to come?

I'm working as in the afternoon and my wife has plans for me in the morning. Let me know how it goes.

Ah yes, vannin in the summer. Diamond tuck, shag carpeting, teardrop port windows, murals... Ooops. At least thats what my dad tol me lol..

Grant

I have been all over the country in a 318 powered Dodge van. Some good times. It did not have a cool paint job like that one though. It was just tan.

I had a '72 sportsman one ton that would not die. Got to love the 318/727/dana 60 drivetrain. Drove it til about '02. Made many a long road trip in that van. Great hauler too.

Bowling Green KY .... Beach Bend Park.... Use to have an all van show.. Vanarama I belive it was called. Went to school with a guy that had a red Ford with a cherry painted on the side... I work with a guy that still has his Dodge Van with Stone Henge and what looks like a Molly Hatchet album cover painted on the side ... kinda neat really.

I was in Van Club for 4 years starting in 1977---1981 ,met some of the coolest people and had some of the greatest times of my life from what I can remember . Name of the club was High Time Vans of So Cal. Therefore the memory loss !!

This is the one I want - from the movie Old School

It has it all - Cragar mags, side pipe exhaust, rear wing spoiler, teardrop window ... perfect

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3bPUOE47s"]YouTube- Old School - Van kidnapping[/ame]

Old School 79 Dodge Van.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back