You get one car

-
427 cobra gardsman blue with Wimbledon white stripes, 71 Detomaso pantera jet black with no bullshit wings or anything on it just as they were meant.

2013 challenger rt 6 speed which I just got if you like the old b bodys you will love this car

You get one car, bone stock from the factory as is. Modifications come later. You just spent all your cash on this one car. You can't have any others (minus a beater-mobile). You can't sell the car either because I know someone will pop up and say "I'mma get a Bugatti/Pagani and sell it and buy whatever I please!"

So, what's your choice?

My choice would have to be a '68 Hemi Dart with a 4 speed.:prayer:

I want something to haul my motorcycle, so I'll take a unicorn: base-model 1995 Dakota, RC/longbed, 5.2 Magnum, 5-speed, 3.23 gears with Sure Grip, no options except A/C, AM/FM/cassette, tilt, cruise control, and spray-on bedliner.

57 Chrysler 300, 392 dual quad......... ( oh and make it a 1 of 1 four speed) YESSS!!!!!

One car to keep forever. I want a classic. '35 Duesey. This one was owned by Clark Gable.

Attachments

• gableduesey.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 144
67 Ford GT40 MkIII. Jeez, if you couldnt pull a skirt in that car, you are batting on the wrong team! Exotic, under $18,000 and you could actually work on it, its a Ford small block! I would put Mk4 headlights on it though. And paint it Gulf orange and blue. Hey, Im all Mopar but that car was just.....yeah. Modern one is way too big, fat and heavy.

1962 Savoy, push button, slant six. White or tan. Yup that would make me really happy.

This 1971 Hemi Cuda Convertible. So I could basque in the glory of the $2.5 million it sold for. :prayer:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 139
68 GTS, 340 4 speed, b5 blue white stripe, I still kick myself for selling that one, idiot.

71 Challenger Se, butterscotch, black and white houndstooth check interior, black top, 383, slapstick floor shift.

Attachments

• TORINO.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 120
so many to choose from first 63 split window vette triple black injected 327, second 68 dodge GTS dart convertible with a 383 in it

1974 Plymouth Trailduster, 440 4x4...

Attachments

• trailduster.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 105
-
Back