You gotta check this out cudaspaz's 'Cuda

-
Yep, like Adam said, passenger side only.

Congrats on the great write-up. Very cool Cuda !!

Congrats! We already knew how cool your car is, though.

Are you running 3.91's yet? That will really make a difference.

Yep, like Adam said, passenger side only.

Congrats on the great write-up. Very cool Cuda !!

Well looks like you'll need to tear it apart and repaint the whole car after filling in the hole so just go ahead and give me the car and i'll give it back after all the work is done. Course could take a couple of years but i'll give it back, I promise.O:)

Always admired and loved your car, glad to see that it got a good write up done :)

Nice spread. Congrats Cudaspaz. Definitely magazine worthy. Didn't it make it into another magazine previously?

Nice spread. Congrats Cudaspaz. Definitely magazine worthy. Didn't it make it into another magazine previously?

Thanks fella's.

Yeah it's in mopar action readers rides, Mopar publication that goes to the dealerships and Haggerty's monthly publication but this is pretty much a spread compared to the other ones.

Yeah, I got the 3.91's in there right now and definitely love them over the 3.23's, and the highway rpm's are not that bad with the 30" tires.

Great job Cudaspaz! Your attention the interior detail is second to none and I wish they showed more pictures of it. Bad *** ride buddy.

Great job Cudaspaz! Your attention the interior detail is second to none and I wish they showed more pictures of it. Bad *** ride buddy.

Thanks bud.
Yeah I know but it's much better now than in the time the pics were taken.

I wish this pic could have made it in.

console9-1.jpg

and this:
dashtach2.jpg

and this:
cudatrunk1.jpg

-
Back