You Gotta Love Springtime...

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw and heard all the signs of Springtime in SoCal yesterday...
  • 86F under a cloudless sky
  • The trees have all leafed out
  • The flowers are blooming
  • Baseball opening day and the Dodgers beat the hated Giants
  • ...and Vin Scully is broadcasting the Dodger games on the radio
For the rest of you around the country who may still be putting up with snow or rain.......................sorry!

It has been 80 up here. So nice out. After a month of striaght rain. 3" a day sometime where I live.

wow this makes me hate the northeast a little more now. Been the longest most brutal winter for me. I need spring already!!!

Wife is in AZ and she is complaining of the heat......just thinking about my upcoming trip to AZ is making my head hurt...nice comfortable 51* here today...

Spring HA when is it coming.

We had 18" of snow then it all melted in a week, then got cold again for a couple weeks, then 2 nice days, rain/snow for a few and now it is cold and windy. Maybe next week.

high in the mid 50's here in VA today.... Me and the wife are headed to Honolulu next wk where it's always spring/summer!

You forgot to mention........the weeds are growing.......some of them are kind of pretty though.....Red, our Redbone Coonhound, has kicked the goofer hunting into overdrive....

wow this makes me hate the northeast a little more now. Been the longest most brutal winter for me. I need spring already!!!
our winter storm warning just got cancelled a few hours ago finally. i keep thinking each time its the last storm, but the snow just keeps showing up. house is on the market and i hope to god that it sells soon so that i can get to carolina before october.

-
Back