You guy got people like this in your neck of the woods?

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VkV4pz1osY&feature=share"]Wal-Martians.wmv.flv - YouTube[/ame]

fortunately, I rarely go out to wally world.... although, you can go downtown Seattle almost any night and see that.

I moved to an area the WalMart would never be allowed.. I do have to put up with an HOA, but it's a necessary evil I guess. 69B-Cuda, yup.

I moved to an area the WalMart would never be allowed.. I do have to put up with an HOA, but it's a necessary evil I guess. 69B-Cuda, yup.

Personally I would take a near by WalMart over living in an HOA. At least you can chose whether or not to walk into a WalMart. Chosing not to walk into your HOA ruled home may be a bit more difficult in the long run:D

Gotta admit, folks like that help with the boredom. Up here, we just shoot 'em on sight.

I don't go to Walmart. Been there exactly twice in my life.

First time, bought a video surveillance cam which I could find now where else in town. Second time was when I (intended to) buy my first DSLR, a Canon Xt/ 350D. I'd checked their website, store locator, etc, and they were supposed to have 'em in stock

After going through about 4 people, you'd think nobody ever even HEARD of Canon cameras. I left in a huff, ordered online, and have never been back. I never will, either.

On the way out the store some "manager" asked something like "how was my shopping experience?" I told her that one person in the camera dept. had permanently lost them a customer in less than 5 minutes and walked out.

HOA = Home Owners Association

Ok thanks we call em Greed Restricted Communitys which are great if you have no intrest in fishing[no boats] classic cars [no working on cars] camping [no rvs] kids [no swingsets ect.] no sheds,fences,christmas decorations,trucks,flowerbeds,plants,leaving your garage door open for more than an hour ect. But if you can afford a place in one of them then you can keep all the afore mentioned stuff in storage [sorry but i have a real problem with some greed restricted communitys stupid rules] i agree with the reason for them to keep property values up, but some of the rules are stupid.

-
Back