You may find this funny!

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Had to post this............................

Attachments

• 10150651_707723042602534_4566448121423173690_n.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 249
All that the hood scoop on Subaru's does, is direct air onto the intercooler mounted on top of the engine. It doesn't even help when the heat from the engine rises up to the intercooler.

To me, if you need to add on a turbo to an engine to make it go faster, you don't know how to build an engine.

To me, if you need to add on a turbo to an engine to make it go faster, you don't know how to build an engine.

That's some fine thinking right there..... If you like looking at import tail lights. Some of these kids are running 800-1000hp in their turbo street cars. Good luck getting that with a NA V8.

Really my 2002 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec 2 Nür edition that made 1000 hp at the wheels (250 hp at each wheel because it is an AWD) says otherwise. :burnout:

That doesn't include the motor I had on the stand that was being built to give me an additional 125 HP per wheel or 500 hp if you prefer.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to ruffle feathers or start a firestorm. I saw this on Facebook and got a chuckle out of it. tmm

TMM, I'm with you with the hood scoop thing. Old school rules! The Suby scoop looks like a mail slot or something.

Demonguy, I'm betting there isn't a " How to Normally Aspirate" forum on the "For Suby Owners Only Forum". :D
A properly set up turbo will make you look like a fool in a big hurry.

Inoffensive/offensive, horsepower is horsepower. It doesn't matter ,how you get there. The E.T.slip ,& self achievement,should be good enough.

Thread was not meant to start a 1000 hp rice eater VS. American muscle war, just a cool post......Thanks Mike.

Thread was not meant to start a 1000 hp rice eater VS. American muscle war, just a cool post......Thanks Mike.

We know, just point out power is power. Doesn't matter if it's NA, Turbocharged or Supercharged as long as power is being made. :cheers:

hows about all 3??????? NA, Turbocharged AND Supercharged, HP thats right up there past 2,000 HP? Sounds like a plan!

I'll get a 426 Hemi, and dump a 8-71 on it, two Holley 1100 Double pumpers on top the 8-71, and then have those forced-air fed with a coupla Blacktop Bully turbos.......What might that produce, realistically?

Yall make fun of them Subarus all you want. The WRX will haul ***.

hows about all 3??????? NA, Turbocharged AND Supercharged, HP thats right up there past 2,000 HP? Sounds like a plan!

I'll get a 426 Hemi, and dump a 8-71 on it, two Holley 1100 Double pumpers on top the 8-71, and then have those forced-air fed with a coupla Blacktop Bully turbos.......What might that produce, realistically?

There's a guy that did that with a 69 Camaro. It's on YouTube. Power wise I have no idea.

don't forget the twin cams

-
Back