You thought you were having a bad day...

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This guy had a really bad day.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Oh..... wow. On the bright side he was probably unconscious or dead before he knew what hit him. It's scary that stuff like this can happen so quickly, and without warning.

Oh..... wow. On the bright side he was probably unconscious or dead before he knew what hit him. It's scary that stuff like this can happen so quickly, and without warning.
i would tell you the Bible is full of warnings concerning the brevity of life, but i left my soapbox in another thread

I was driving my car when that exact thing happen this me, though it was my car that got hit. The owner was extremely stand up about it all and made good. A rare thing to claim ownership of your wayward car hitting tire that wasn't properly secured on your ride.

Yeah no red x shows up on my screen.
I bet he doesnt survive....not from tire collision but the frickin face plant...WOW!
I wouldnt want to see that coming...the only blessing there
Looks like he survived, he's sitting upright when the ambulance gets there.

What video are you watching ??

The one that shows the entire event...click on the red x at the end of the video posted.
He appears to be sitting up and talking with one of the EMT's.

cant link to the full video...

"Tire hits in head of man passing street

A security camera at an establishment in front of the site reported the accident. Roberto and the young woman walk on the sidewalk, when the tire appears to the left, descends a grassy slope, hits the asphalt and hits the head of the pedestrian, who immediately drops to the ground.
He remains hospitalized in a city hospital, the 50 year old man who was hit in the head by a tire that was detached from a vehicle on BR-381 last Week.Roberto Carlos Fernandes, 50 survived in this accident"

OMG! You would think he was dead after that. Amazing it didn't just snap his neck.
If he would have seen it coming he may have had the natural reaction to resist the impact and caused more damage and might have snapped something. The way it caught him by surprise, he might have reduced the damage by not having a chance to resist and just going with the impact.

The first time I watched the video, I knew something was going to happen to the guy. But I was watching the car on the left.

It goes to show you that no matter how you live your life, there is a certain degree of randomness that you have no control over. I hope the guy recovers. He's lucky to be alive.

Dayam!!!! 100lbs of tire and wheel@ 50mph? Somebody was looking out for him.

The first time I watched the video, I knew something was going to happen to the guy. But I was watching the car on the left.

It goes to show you that no matter how you live your life, there is a certain degree of randomness that you have no control over. I hope the guy recovers. He's lucky to be alive.

The Chaos theory. :D

Murphy's law .....just walking down the sidewalk with your girl on your way to a car show!

-
Back