young guns in raleigh nc or close

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
are there any young guns in the raleigh nc area or close to on here???? if so and you race a small block shoot me a pm i have some small block heads that need to be used and would love to maybe help some one out to go faster:supz:...maybe we can get in touch and work up a plan to get you hauling *** this year..mike :glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::glasses7:

That's very generous Earthmover, young guns need mentors. I'm sure you will find someone, might just take a little time since young guns aren't on here as much as some of us lol.

well i fig. nobody want to buy them cheap (650.00/500.00) ..so i would try and help someone else out that can use them and go fast...if i had another 360 block around i would use it for my old duster again.lol but im going to big blocks now .. i have alot in to this heads and i have cam,lifter, and intake (over 1200.00 in each set):D so i know that someone would fly with them..my old 340 was pretty good for the mild build but i stop useing it before i really got it work out comp. the chasiss need more work..went 7.40 with the heads at 90 with slow 1.67 short times ...just like to help if i can mike:D:D:D:D:D

man i wish you where just a little closer ..looks like 5hrs mike

-
Back