Young guy + SRT10 Ram = DISASTER

-
that is so funny. lmfao. good to c he was not hurt, but good for his stupidity.lol,

Flip it back over and put it back in the garage. Tell your dad that mom did it. That's what happens when you mix HP with punks.

Flip it back over and put it back in the garage. Tell your dad that mom did it. That's what happens when you mix HP with punks.

Funnier than heck! I burst out laughing, and I have seen that before! That truck appears super heavy. All that momentum in the wrong direction. Probably weighs 6500 pounds? I did a similar deal in the snow in a Volare with out the upside down part, after 6 whiskey and cokes, with 4 friends in the car.. (rural back road deal 15+ years ago). Lets find some more high quality entertainment and post it on here!

i believe my truck weighs around 5500lbs with me and fuel. the quadcabs are like 6000lbs i believe. These trucks are very fun but can very deadly in an instant. they don't react like a normal car would when the back end gets loose.

Thats funny....a buddy of mine sent me the video of that ram earlier today and we were talking about it......pretty sad when the guy flipped it doing no more than 10 mph lol.....looked like he hit something solid in the ditch like a stump or something

Where as I found the video clips extremly amusing I would have liked a heads up to the language! Sometime there may be small "parrots" around.

-
Back