Your cars want to be seen!

-
:cheers:my barracuda approx 6 :read2:years ago just before i bought her, now its a 440ci, 8 3/4 rear, 18 spline 4 speed gearbox ......the list goes on! and so does the work

barracuda_2.jpg

Any info on how it runs? I like the set up and AMCs are cool. Any pics of it in action?

Yea I got an 11.14 out of it. I need to pull out the transmission and go threw it because I was slipping in 2nd and 3rd. Still isnt broken in yet either. No to bad im looking for it to dip into the 10's next year.

If you want to see my car you'll have to dig for it. Let me know when you find it, I've been wanting to see it for years.

DSC02521 (2).jpg

DSC02522 (2).jpg

If you want to see my car you'll have to dig for it. Let me know when you find it, I've been wanting to see it for years.

At least yours is garaged. Mine's breaking my heart. I have another place to put it. Pallet slab to get it off the ground and anchor a cover. Winter set in before I could get it moved.

poor Satellite 2.JPG

Looks like my garage; I have a 50 Merc buried just like that, my Dart was also buried until this fall when I dug it out to work on it.

Forgot to ad the latest addition, just picked up this 66 Valiant conv. a few weeks ago.

Photo1692.jpg

Photo1691.jpg

Photo1690.jpg

Here some of the Fish,

Photo1575.jpg

Photo1572.jpg

Photo1577.jpg

CopyofP1000782.jpg

Photo1372.jpg

Photo1365.jpg

These are 23 year old photos but here is my 68 Dart GT

dart2.jpg

dart.jpg

My other 65 and my Wagon in the back ground.

P1010326.jpg

Here's a couple of old shots of one of my Darts ,currently has a Hemi hood scoop......waiting patiently for a Hemi engine to place ever so gently beneath it...YEAH RIGHT!!!My other darts a conv 69' project ,I say again P R O J E C T...

Scan_Pic0013 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Scan_Pic0014 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

101_0666-1.jpg

Beautiful PA weather from May of '09

dart_ice.jpg

Not so beautiful PA weather from March of '06. Every time I park this car outside because I need more room to work on another project the weather goes to crap! LOL

101_0659.jpg

Quite often this is the other project!

Just finished buffing, painting, and fitting this new Minilite looking rims last night.

This was after the "see you can make them rub" test.

Copy of PICT0449.JPG

-
Back