Your daily Chips fix

-
Holy Mac! A blast from the past!

Interesting to see a Camaro rear clip on the Vette with a wide body kit to make it fit.

im thinking the guy in the yellow hatch (golf maybe?) is in on it, the camaro manages to pass it, twice, and then it comes slow rolling past the cops and next thing you know, its parked across the street

not kosher

Typical movie budget cuts of the day. The same car and same people are constantly walking around. Keep your eyes peeled open wide throughout the season and see the same person walking around in different clothes. Same car being passed tow or three times is nothing new on the old shows.

Today, it’ll never fly. Or almost never….

When I was an apprentice I was working for a contractor that was building a section of the I 210 in San Fernando Valley Ca. Our job was in between 2 sections that were not yet open for use completely, had to keep the general public out of our hair while we worked :lol: . CHIPS had borrowed part of one of those sections for their filming purposes. I get a call on the company radio one day "Find the water truck! Do it fast! Get him up to the north end of the job! Now!" They had a little mishap while filming :lol:. The vehicle that was being chased lost control, jumped the curb on the road shoulder, gone down a weed covered slope and caught that slope on fire :lol: . Water truck opens the sidespray nozzle, engages the pump extinguishes the fire. No worries :lol: They had quite a time trying to get that car up that now muddy slope :rofl:

Always liked that show. A little corny, but the whole family could sit down and watch it.

-
Back