Youtube merch

-
Didn't know you had a YT channel.
Awesome.

Random thought...In general...I been noticing many have channels these days...and many are nothing but claim jumpers and fibers UT for instance.
Too many claim jumpers, parrots, wannabes on yt.

I like the car logo., maybe your head sticking out the window smiling would work. Best of luck.
Thanks man. Here is my channel if you want to check it out. https://youtube.com/user/72cudadude

The back is too busy with the two photos stacked on top of each other. I'd pick only one and go with it.
I added three pics on the new design. Lol I thought it would be best to have as much design as possible on the back. I will go in and change one with just one car on one of the designs so ppl have more choices. Thanks for your input I appreciate it.

Thats a great idea! Thank you. I will have to incorporate that somehow.
How about this one? LOL
Petey!.jpg

Hey! I have that car, no I’m not parting it out, in fact, I’m looking for a front bumper!

0FA34D4A-BC91-4E75-A14E-29E4A320306E.jpeg

I'll have to find the original image I can't get it any bigger than this with the copied image.

Screenshot_20220131-234146_Samsung Internet.jpg

In car? No.
Near ready? Yes.
ETA? Unknown but not soon enough.

(The RPM is just a dust cover at this point.)

626BB98A-3D28-451D-A9A5-E270A4354A04.jpeg
2923E414-DA3C-42CC-8B87-0033CB490152.jpeg
363AA312-5754-459B-8513-E8482CA1D21E.jpeg

Im doing some measuring these may be coming in the future depending on how it goes this summer

20220201_153201.jpg

6/pack-4spd, Fully ported heads and a solid roller….
High squeeze, big tube header mini stroker…. Coated rods, slugs & cylinder head ports with a ported intake?

You Da’Man!!!!

6/pack-4spd, Fully ported heads and a solid roller….
High squeeze, big tube header mini stroker…. Coated rods, slugs & cylinder head ports with a ported intake?
I looked at that wrong inthought it was a dual quad intake lol. I want to do like a 80s hotrod style centerline wheels jacked up in the rear with 60 series tires and a dual quad sticking thru the hood. Just like they used to do back in the late 70s and 80s.

You Da’Man!!!!
I looked at that wrong inthought it was a dual quad intake lol. I want to do like a 80s hotrod style centerline wheels jacked up in the rear with 60 series tires and a dual quad sticking thru the hood. Just like they used to do back in the late 70s and 80s.

-
Back