YouTube money grab ?

-
Bla bla bla Been watching add free for over a decade. If the channel runs an add I can fast forward.
I dropped my cable box along time ago, got sick of commercials on there too. My only entertainment now is a few car sites and Youtube. They can beg for money like their content providers with patrion and go fund me. Cable is expensive enough. If I cant watch the tube for free, I`ll go get a life and start fishing and hunting again or fix up my cars.
Send you tube 100bux a month if you think they deserve it and you have all this money to blow.
I`m not setting through a bunch of adds, period.
So if I understand you here you want everything for free but don't want to work for it. How's that gold membership coming? Were you able to scrape up $50?

Last edited:
Watching ads on youtube is like trying to find information on a FABO thread. You have to read through the pissing match to learn anything.

I use Adblock and have never seen that message. With that said, I subscribed to Youtube Premium 2 weeks ago so maybe something has changed in the last 2 weeks.

It's because Google is tracking you if you're signed in. You have to opt out of the advertising tracking. Also disable all 3rd party cookies.

So if I understand you here you want everything for free but don't want to work for it. How's that gold membership coming? Were you able to scrape up $50?
I`m waiting for you to pay for it, and if it solves the problem I`ll gladly pay you Tuesday :rolleyes:
Things are normal on YT now. I`ve never signed in to YT so I never violated their terms of service.
Maybe that`s why they backed down. You can now STFU

If anyone thinks that a "strongly worded communication" to youtube caused them to alter how only your browser behaves with their site, especially if you are not authenticated to that site.....

The access was blocked again most of the day. (Unless I disabled the adblocker)
Some time this evening, it was normal....or more accurately, it was full access withOUT disabling anything like it has been before.

Is it possible that they may have only put out the announcement to specific areas? Specific people?

Who else is getting this message when trying to play a video from YouTube?

View attachment 1716158451

How do you get around this without paying or disabling the ad blocker?

Brave Browser,

1698478217161.png

-
Back