Zac Brown Band

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Does anyone else listen to these guys? I am not a big fan of country music but these guys are AMAZING!!

Yes, I like them a lot!!!

Newer song of theirs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Rlgu4L9J4"]Zac Brown Band - Goodbye In Her Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

"You might see this face, somewhere south of Daytona,
It's hard to look lonely with a three day tan.
Got a Zac Brown koozie wrapped around my Corona,
I might get lucky and wake up in the sand."

ok, not really ZBB music related, but oh well:D

My friend Danny is their percussionist. He used to live in Vegas (he grew up here) but bought a house in Georgia to be closer to the band. They won a grammy at the last awards. Pretty good band!

One of my fav's... they are coming to Toronto and playing at the Molson Amphitheatre... an outdoor band shell right on the shore of lake Ontario... This is a great venue, we have enjoyed a lot of fine acts here. My wife and I will definitely catch this talented bunch when they are this close to were we live.

My friend Danny is their percussionist. He used to live in Vegas (he grew up here) but bought a house in Georgia to be closer to the band. They won a grammy at the last awards. Pretty good band!

You think he could help me get closer to them? I have tickets to their concert at Hollywood bowl in OCT. :prayer::prayer::prayer:

The Zac Brown Band is an A grade great band and yes! they have dun very well in the market.
Am I a fan ... Yes ... but I have never bought a cd of them

One of my fav's... they are coming to Toronto and playing at the Molson Amphitheatre... an outdoor band shell right on the shore of lake Ontario... This is a great venue, we have enjoyed a lot of fine acts here. My wife and I will definitely catch this talented bunch when they are this close to were we live.

Hey Derek, some of the best shows I have seen were at Molson Amphitheater...remember back in the day the stage rotated??
Seen ZZ Top, Tragically Hip, Kid Rock, Judas Priest, Brooks n Dunn...list goes on and on LOL.

The ZBB is coming here to Saskatoon I think in the near future. I wouldnt mind seeing them. They gots good music!

-
Back