Zach Willams....

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
... and the Reformation Band is what I'm listening too right now. I worked 15 days straight minus my short jury duty day including a couple of 16-18 hour days.

I remember when you all came to my rescue via a very wonderful member, 6pktogodart so I could see mom before she died. I was unemployed and searching my butt off for a job at the time.

You all gave me a gift that can never be repaid but I'm going to do my best. Now I understand that this my seem odd to you all that are die hard Church goers, and also odd to those that have no faith but I gave up beef for Lent and it's really been hard, lol. I don't go to Church but I do believe. Since then things have really been going my way, no joke. Fishy is sending me some ham radio odds and ends, Onebaddart is sent me two high quality antenna rotators, I met a guy on the radio who I'm going to meet tomorrow who's giving me a 4 element 2m antenna, etc...

Anyway, THANK YOU ALL for everything and I want you all to know that I never, ever will forget what you all did for me.

Bruce, I just hope I can truly make a difference for you. Keep the faith bro! No matter what happens, WE ARE HERE!!!!!

Here's a little bit of how I feel right now:

Crap! I'm installing Centos 5.5 on my garage machine to use as a server so I'm stuck with a Win 2000 machine out here and Youtube doesn't support IE6 anymore. :sad5:

Go to youtube and look up "SoulShine". :angel4:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I remember when you were going through some hard times there Ramcharger, but you hung in there and gutted it out. I am sure that someday you can pay it forward.

Having a good job is a blessing, but don't work yourself to death. Take care.

As a prior recipient of a benefit auction, I feel the same way you do Joe. Just a little bit of "Pay It Forward" ... It's the least I can do to help one of our own.

Got some old Elvis playing right now (Billy's choice). Crank up that ZWR ;-)

I got off the hill last night and watched the men live ZWR band,and had a great supper Joe, I have not seen them play in a few months and everyone welcomed me and said WERE THE HELL YOU BEEN
Creed drove me home last night like a son should knowing I was not at a legal limit if I was pulled over THANK YOU SON
I herd there new songs live "I have there new songs on cd
We have been blest here Joe Thant's for sure

I gave up beef over a year ago and anything white "bread rice potatoes" to help me keep my weight down and it was not hard to do, I Love fish and pork loins :thumbrig: Chicken is a top shelf food for me along with Avocados and fruit and eggs...

Treva stayed home last night and I enjoyed not keeping an eye on her "you know how some folks get when there is a beauty setting alone"
I did my P.R. work :thumbrig: saying hello to everyone :wave:
I am not a die hard Church goer eather, just on special days with the family.
I speak gods name right here on the hill at times and have faith my brother just ask my wife :heart:
I have Srongends and NOT Week one's, my god is a Jealous god so I don't believe in luck :wave:.
You have been an outstanding and motivational member that allot of people have received allot of help and support from here many times over Joe :angel4:
They say good things happen to good people, and I have seen this many times in life happen to good folks around me.

I know it's late, but here you go brother, You got to let your soul shine it's better then sun shine sometimes :goodman:
everyone take a listen :thumbup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDIQ7Otf1mw"]YouTube - Allman Brothers Band - Soulshine[/ame]

Mike, your posts give me goosebumps sometimes. You have a way of capturing exactly what you're feeling and transferring it to your readers. It's amazing!

Here's a cool tune my pal James just turned me onto a couple days ago. The song's a little rasta-fied :-D and the scenery is awesome. Think of it as another way to shine today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWMZfRuJPz0&feature=related"]YouTube - R.I.O - Shine On (Official Video)[/ame]

-
Back