Zippo Lighters

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I've always dug my Zippos. They are made right here in the good old USA and I have never worn one out. This one will be my next purchase:

zippo.jpg

The Sturm Ruger piece is a thing of functional beauty. I can see my meager collection growing in the near future. It's good to see something that hasn't been farmed-out to some country with no vowels in its anglicized name.

I have a collection of things with that same emblem. And they show the workmanship of yesteryear.

The Sturm Ruger piece is a thing of functional beauty. I can see my meager collection growing in the near future. It's good to see something that hasn't been farmed-out to some country with no vowels in its anglicized name.

Here's your link Doc: :)

http://shopruger.com/webapp/wcs/sto...d=-1&parent_category_rn=10204&lastCatId=10204

I have a collection of things with that same emblem. And they show the workmanship of yesteryear.

I too had a similiar collection but sold most due to some financial difficulty. I hope to add to my collection soon...

LOL, your right about the Zippo! Having served in the Navy I can tell you the rest of the world knows the value of a Zippo as well.
Every port I stopped in I was always approached by the locals in whatever port wanting to buy or trade for one. So.........I always made sure I had a couple out of the ships store to sell to help defrey the costs of the ports watering hole!
2574918801_356ee18275_m.jpg

Joe

I have a few nice ones, Bur I no longer smoke so they sit in my dresser.

Here is one I have had for a few years I picked up at a rummage sale.
It is a world war II souvenir 20mm cannon cartridge case.
made in the good old USA.:cheers:
Sorry Joe Not a Zippo, That one you are showing I have never seen before =P~

bbbb4 049.jpg

bbbb4 050.jpg

My aunt retired from Zippo a few years ago. She worked there for 35 years :)

My aunt retired from Zippo a few years ago. She worked there for 35 years :)

:cheers: Tell your aunt thank you, I have owned and still have some of her work..And I hope she can enjoy's her retirement :happy10:

My first pocket knife was a Zippo. Small stainless single blade. I gave it to my dad for Fathers Day shortly after he quit smoking.

:cheers: Tell your aunt thank you, I have owned and still have some of her work..And I hope she can enjoy's her retirement :happy10:

Not a problem, she is enjoying her retirement very much! So is my uncle who worked down the road at case knife plant for equally as long :toothy10:

Not a problem, she is enjoying her retirement very much! So is my uncle who worked down the road at case knife plant for equally as long :toothy10:

Very cool Jamakin! I have three Zippos right now and plan to get some more in the future. I also had at least two Case knives in the past.

-
Back