Picture047.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture120.jpg

More info later on what it is im doing but i think u get the idea!
MIKEY

Looks good Mikey, You need to support those front shocks though.

Lookin Good!
Won't be long till you'll be handin out butt whoppins!

Looks good Mikey, You need to support those front shocks though.
ya im in the works of fabing up somthing to reinforce them,i think im going to make plates out of 10g with the contor of the tower then weld them up!i need to take some better pics its all painted now an looking good!ill get some up this weekend!

Lookin Good!
Won't be long till you'll be handin out butt whoppins!
all my buddies with the chebys are afraid of it now they talked all kinds of smack about the 318 now they all just look at the big block on the stand an drool:thebirdm: there gonna get there's now :snakeman: cant wait

Looking good Mike! Last time I checked in on your project it still had the 318 in it. I like the engine thats going in. I guess its going to be wheels up for you:cheers:

Looking good Mike! Last time I checked in on your project it still had the 318 in it. I like the engine thats going in. I guess its going to be wheels up for you:cheers:
Now its just a matter if i can get it to hook up or not!cuz witht the 318 i could blow the tires off at the top of all three gears8) its time for the 14.50's now:snakeman:

I like it, but sure woulda been nice to kick your buddies around with a small block.8)

8)
I like it, but sure woulda been nice to kick your buddies around with a small block.8)
I never lost a race to them :snakeman: big block el camino 396 ss clone,was an 12.50 car i had it by a half car three times also beat a 64 falcon with a 406 stroker had him bu a bumper an he did want to go at it again!

well i got alot done this week i fabed up some supports for the shock tower out of 10ga. got all the of the nasty stuff painted semi gloss
the DC k member is in an powedercoated along with the steering box an all the front end parts still waiting on Bills Upper arms an spindles to get done.starting to look like a nice car now to me!
Picture149.jpg
[/img]
Picture135.jpg
[/img]
Picture136.jpg
[/img]
Picture138.jpg
[/img]
Picture139.jpg
[/img]
Picture149.jpg
[/img]
Picture153.jpg
[/img]
Picture160.jpg
[/img]
Picture159.jpg
[/img]
Got the headers coated inside an out with jethot they look bad *** now 8)
Picture146.jpg
[/img]
Picture165.jpg
[/img]

Looking Good!!! =D>
You have all the fun,:toothy10: and I like the sticker.:salute:

Those inner fender wells look sweet!
You'll have to make a set for the rear wells next!
I bet your pards are jealous.
She's lookin nice.:cheers:

any chance you can make like a edu on those inner fenders? im looking to make some for our cuda! and those look excellent!

holly ****! That thing is sexy! Man once i get mine up and running we can race! :D

any chance you can make like a edu on those inner fenders? im looking to make some for our cuda! and those look excellent!
that was on my third try an i still dont like them yet:munky2:eek:nce the motor an headers are in im going to start all over.The firewall is going to get a full cover up with alum as well the only thing on the wall with be a master an a throtle cable:snakeman:

it wasnt hard to do i just cut out all of the inners with my plasma cutter less then a minute a side then dressed it up with a grinder fab up some braces then hit it with some paint the alum wasnt fun i made that set about three years ago when the 440 was in my duster just remember that cardboard is yur best friend when doing it

Bad ***!!I am in San Jose too, let me know if you need an extra pair of hands to help wrench on that car!

thanks man! ya the car has a ton of work still ahead still need to get the D60 orderd the little 741 case in the rear isnt going to hang with 650hp an my loud pedal:snakeman: i finished the 8pt cage over Xmas break an the mini tub an leaf relo kit where done about holloween time i have a set of 28x14.50's in my shed still need the rims an need to find out how much im going to have the rearend cut to when i order it.All kinds of stuff still my heads going to explode:angry7:but hey im 21 a this is the time in my life that i can do this so im in the:read2: every day learnign more an more for this endless money pit8)

MIKEY

-
Back