1969 dodge dart custom

-
Very nice work, looks great! Here's my 70 Custom in F8 green, since you seem to be a fan of green and Dart Customs ;)

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

Very nice work, looks great! Here's my 70 Custom in F8 green, since you seem to be a fan of green and Dart Customs ;)

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

wow nice ride - it reminds me of my grandmas f8 scamp she had when i was growing up- i loved that car
eventualy my car will be green just like my old 68 270 - i am going to paint it up exactly like it

Hey Shafer;just an opinion..I like blacked out grilles with blacked out hoods. They just seem to work together.

Attachments

• DSCF2346.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 410
hey shafer your dart looks good, the rallye wheels look great. nice job on the grill, keep posting updated pictures of your car, its getting me motivated !

This is what a "real" budget build should look like in a magazine. You have done a great job of turning this cars personality around.

Great job Shafer(better see a "#43" on that thing soon)
:burnout:

thanks for the replies guys - well today my center caps came in - i opted for the acorn style because i think they are cool looking, they came in light argent, after a test fit i didnt like the silver on silver so i painted them dark argent, now all they need are left and right hand 7/16 chrome lugnuts a nd trim rings, btw there will be a 43 in the back glass when i am done.
the last pix shows a cool way to repaint the wiper arms , use the closeline
View attachment DSCF2364.jpg

View attachment DSCF2365.jpg

View attachment DSCF2366.jpg

View attachment DSCF2367.jpg

View attachment DSCF2368.jpg

View attachment DSCF2369.jpg

View attachment DSCF2370.jpg

View attachment DSCF2371.jpg

View attachment DSCF2363.jpg

hey shafer your dart looks good, the rallye wheels look great. nice job on the grill, keep posting updated pictures of your car, its getting me motivated !

your car is kooool i used to have a75 swinger identicle to yours same color same wheels only difference was mine was at, with black interior and i had the onepiece 340 style hood scoop on it- great looking car!

This is what a "real" budget build should look like in a magazine. You have done a great job of turning this cars personality around.

Great job Shafer(better see a "#43" on that thing soon)
:burnout:
thanks - wait till you see the new hood - picking it up tommarow

43 will be in the rear window and loook under the hood the engine is PETTY BLUE

near future plans
electronic ignition conversion
paint inside and install door panels
find rear bumper
do top black so it looks right when i install the new 6pack powerbuldge hood
make my black out treatment between the tailights like i did my 68- this you gotta see!
chrome the engine
finish ralley wheel treat ment

so much to do so little time

-
Back