**600hp sbm block limit? Or is it bs!!**

-
Highlight where he said that.

You alllllreasy did and then again all over the board trying to doing it on others to see what sticks while completely polluting the thread with dribble and insinuations, while belittling others out of nowhere. You’re so full of **** your eyes are brown.

You need to get over yourself!

Ok. You win. Now go make some more useless YouTube videos. That’s what you do best. Make videos with no value.

What did I start? I gave my opinion and you started blowing smoke.
Still throwing **** to see what sticks! Excellent, thank you! Proving me right again! Hypocrite Pura, diarrhea of the mouth what’s next?!
STFU and go away.
Take your own advice
You are a nobody in the real world.
Still throwing **** to see what sticks, LOL
You are the YouTube type I was talking about in the other thread. A home garage poser with nothing.
I have a home garage, I have lots of toys to play with, I’m having fun, I don’t need to prove **** to you or anybody! I don’t give a **** about what you think. But obviously you do care a whole lot how other see you.

Ok. You win.
I did? Wasn’t trying to win anything.
What’s the prize ? A picture with you in a dress and green and blue hair in curls?

Now go make some more useless YouTube videos.

Excellent idea!
That’s what you do best.
Thank you!
Make videos with no value.
Thumbs up and that’s right! None, zero value videos! My favorite.
Thanks for watching them. You’re the best! (sarcasm!)

Still throwing **** to see what sticks! Excellent, thank you! Proving me right again! Hypocrite Pura, diarrhea of the mouth what’s next?!

Take your own advice

Still throwing **** to see what sticks, LOL

I have a home garage, I have lots of toys to play with, I’m having fun, I don’t need to prove **** to you or anybody! I don’t give a **** about what you think. But obviously you do care a whole lot how other see you.

I don’t get why moderators let you act like a classless punk. I was warned this place is no better than any other forum. It’s not.

I disagree with someone (not even you) and you jump in, run your mouth like a drunken sailor (no offense to drunken sailors) and you’ve never machined and built an engine in your life.

All hat, no cattle.

I don’t watch your videos. I’ve seen two of them. I don’t need high school level tech.

I don’t get why moderators let you act like a classless punk.
Look in the mirror for that one classless punk

I was warned this place is no better than any other forum. It’s not.

So you roll in and act like an *** and the. Complain when you’re treated the same way? Hummmmmmmm

I disagree with someone (not even you) and you jump in, run your mouth like a drunken sailor (no offense to drunken sailors) and you’ve never machined and built an engine in your life.

So you assume. Throwing more **** on the wall to see what sticks I see.

All hat, no cattle.
That is you for sure.
I don’t watch your videos. I’ve seen two of them. I don’t need high school level tech.

Congrats on you then. The schooling you need is t automotive but more on human relations.

Your posts are getting better but still need some (sarcasm!) work.

As you said before and I made the mention on it, perhaps, just perhaps, the change in which you seek is actually in yourself in not acting like an *** while treating others in an assuming and condescending way.

Act like a dick get treated like a dick.
Act like a gentleman get treated like a gentlemen.

What it seems, until/if bolt on 350+ cfm heads become wildly available at the $2k price point and move us pass the 550+ hp sbm builds trick flow allows, above 600 hp NA will be a question mark, as for turbo builds looks promising but need a bunch more 1k + hp engines before I'd say it's proven.
Oh man look around there are a lot of them.

I don’t get why moderators let you act like a classless punk. I was warned this place is no better than any other forum. It’s not.

All hat, no cattle.

Well finally you have given us proof. Proof that you need medication and that mental illness is indeed real.

Look in the mirror for that one classless punk

So you roll in and act like an *** and the. Complain when you’re treated the same way? Hummmmmmmm

So you assume. Throwing more **** on the wall to see what sticks I see.

That is you for sure.

Congrats on you then. The schooling you need is t automotive but more on human relations.

Your posts are getting better but still need some (sarcasm!) work.

As you said before and I made the mention on it, perhaps, just perhaps, the change in which you seek is actually in yourself in not acting like an *** while treating others in an assuming and condescending way.

Act like a dick get treated like a dick.
Act like a gentleman get treated like a gentlemen.

Ok. What a joke. When was the last 500 hp engine you machined and built? Or even ported the heads?

That’s what I thought. Never. Carry on fool.

Well finally you have given us proof. Proof that you need medication and that mental illness is indeed real.
Yea right?!?!?! WTF???? He goes off the rails and slings **** while making wild accusations and assumptions then speaks down to people while crying about being treated the same.

Sounds like a blue haired lefty to me.

Yea right?!?!?! WTF???? He goes off the rails and slings **** while making wild accusations and assumptions then speaks down to people while crying about being treated the same.

Sounds like a blue haired lefty to me.

Classic leftist move right there bro. Blame me for your shortcomings.

Go teach some more about TQ carbs and other useless ****. The world is dying for that cool tech.

Ok. What a joke.
Look in the mirror for the latest joke.
When was the last 500 hp engine you machined and built? Or even ported the heads?
When was yours? Actually, even better yet, where’s your engine you were talking about. Everyone is waiting on your amazing skills to be shown that you said you have and performed.
That’s what I thought.
That’s the whole thing right there, your not thinking.
Never. Carry on fool.
You’re the ring leader. Show me the way some more and prove me right yet again. I love it.

It’s like you can’t help yourself! It’s like, you love running with a blind fold on into walls just to hang your head and see stars.
Do it some more for us all!

Classic leftist move right there bro.
A lefty blaming someone else for there short comings while calling them a lefty. Right! That’s some stupid *** **** right there!
Make some more dumb comments please!
Shooting fish in a barrel is harder with you posting!
Blame me for your shortcomings.
Never did never will
Go teach some more about TQ carbs and other useless ****.
Excellent idea! I’ll get right on it.
The world is dying for that cool tech.
Thanks for the update.

What’s your cool tech videos comprised of?
How to make yourself look like an *** and prove it over and over again? I think that would be an excellent show casing video by you since your doing a great job here!

The hypocrite is Still stirring the port!

Oh man look around there are a lot of them.
There probably is, I just mean by the average guy's perspective, they would need to be more common, for that to be the common view. I bet a decade or so ago 500 hp would be considered dicey. I remember when everyone worried strokers would wear the bores out under 10k.

There probably is, I just mean by the average guy's perspective, they would need to be more common, for that to be the common view. I bet a decade or so ago 500 hp would be considered dicey. I remember when everyone worried strokers would wear the bores out under 10k.
LOL! I remember that!

IDK, going back to the 70’s, 500hp from a small block wasn’t really done or at least publicly announced. The only head back in the day was the W2. Very pricey and an annoying few items a lot of people didn’t like. Dedicated intake, exhaust header patterns, offset valve train, all pricey!

When the Edelbrock head came out and a few had a nicely ported set up top, those were good times for a lot of guys that didn’t know how to port heads or afford them to be done up.

Naaaaaa, just useless banter…. 1 hurt butt.
(Not mine!)

@Mad Dart any updates on the valiant?
It is slow going. I have everything to make it a roller, the forward tubes and struts Should hopefully be done soon. I do have almost all the parts for the motor. Ritter block & W8’s from Brett Miller should be done in a couple weeks . Then the machining starts.

It is slow going. I have everything to make it a roller, the forward tubes and struts Should hopefully be done soon. I do have almost all the parts for the motor. Ritter block & W8’s from Brett Miller should be done in a couple weeks . Then the machining starts.
Awesome, can't wait to see more pictures.

No butthurt here. Your opinions mean nothing.
Awesome worthless post. Your contribution is even less. Step up on them and down on the bullshit.

Go make some more horrible videos for poor suckers to get fooled by.

Everyone! Sing to the tune;

“The Saints coming marching in.”

And the troll…. and the troll,…. The troll keeps on stirring on…. Throwing **** on the wall … to see what sticks on the wall (LMAO!!!!!)
And he keeps on stirring on…. Stirring the pot.

Will do! More lousy videos coming up!

To get back on track :)

My personal LA 408 made 608 on an engine dyno. Was raced every summer for the last decade, shifting at 7400, and I put it on E85 2 summers ago so I could get off race gas, and actually enjoy it on the street a little bit. Big solid roller cam. About 13 :1. Timing locked at 40. Icon pistons, scat crank and rods, alum worked over mopar heads. It's less temperamental than 318's I've owned. Owes me nothing. Not a ton over 600, I know, but it's more than happy at the mark. It's a 73 ish block if I remember right.

Hope that helps someone!

To get back on track :)

My personal LA 408 made 608 on an engine dyno. Was raced every summer for the last decade, shifting at 7400, and I put it on E85 2 summers ago so I could get off race gas, and actually enjoy it on the street a little bit. Big solid roller cam. About 13 :1. Timing locked at 40. Icon pistons, scat crank and rods, alum worked over mopar heads. It's less temperamental than 318's I've owned. Owes me nothing. Not a ton over 600, I know, but it's more than happy at the mark. It's a 73 ish block if I remember right.

Hope that helps someone!

Hey J Mac, yea that is helpful and a good testament.
You should add a video to your YouTube about it!

Thank you

-
Back