A 1974 Duster - My 2nd one, 41 years later!

-
Here's a few more of the Dash....

IMAG0882.jpg

IMAG0883.jpg

IMAG0884.jpg

IMAG0886.jpg

i was going to post this yesterday, i don't know why i didn't...........i have a 5 inch tach mounted under the dash, under the radio in my ride. i raced the car several times and don't have to look at the tach because the shift light (which alex has) almost blinds you at shift points........so there is no need to look at the tach while racing......i also do not have a speedometer in the car and use the tach to determine mph while city driving/highway driving and have never had an issue where i didn't feel like i could glance at the tach to see how fast i was going because i would be compromising safety........just sayin'........it's your car put it where u want it.
here's a pic.
higgs

interior 013.jpg

oooops....did not know Alex had a shift light. I must of speed read thru that post. I kinda was thinking he was planning on using it for shift points......my bad.

Yup, Tach has a Shift light that can be mounted on the tach or anywhere you want it. Mine is near the E brake handle pointing right at my face.

Installing new two post lift in our shop. The lift is really for truck suspension R&D....but it will certainly lift a Mopar now and then!!!

28601892913_780dcfcccc_b.jpg
IMG_3577 by Alexl5280, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just got the news Mike at MRL Performance has finished my heads and they should ship to me today. Yeah buddy, excited to see them!

Last edited:
My motors looking good Alex. I should come and pick it up, and get it out of your way.:lol:

The Hughes are a nice set of Roller Rockers, I have them in my. I replace my Valve Covers yesterday and replace spark plug also, gota love the amount of space inside the engine compartment, it took my all but 20 mins to replace all 8. Keep the pictures coming Buddy....Went to a car show last night....

IMAG09462.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back