ATTENTION 318 owners: any interest???

-
I think it is possible to have bad luck and just over the line on a lot of deductions and not have the full effect of any? Of course this is just for conversation sake ...
Absolutely agree 100%......
and I see this with your car... 4.10's just gets you to -.7, 28" tire not quite reaching the 29" needed to +.2, subtracting .4 for the overbore, but somebody will be .060 over with 10.1 compression, yeah, you might be the best example of your statement. I still think low 13's are in reach with your build, I really do, and that will get you close. Glad your playing, and you have got me glued to your build (regardless of this race), you are going right up my alley ....
:thumbsup:

I still think the box should get most within the ball park, and still should be a lot of fun. :) AND HEY, It's FREE.......... :D

there is a slim chance...... I may make it to the strip tomorrow.... and make a pass.... :eek:

I'm going to make a pass on Sunday hopefully also but don't have the correct motor in yet for this thread but it's ready for paint.

I'm going to make a pass on Sunday hopefully also but don't have the correct motor in yet for this thread but it's ready for paint.
Like I said.... slim chance. So I got up and pieced together an old 670 Holley Street Avenger because I took the carb off the 318 to use on another vehicle. I was also helping with another project this morning, but I got the 318 running and drove it around a bit. Seems to run really well, and perform really well. I guess maybe next chance I get (next Saturday..??) I might make it down.

and me now trying to hook up....... (remember I had serious bog..??)

Last edited:
What ever happened here? I have only seen 2 times posted. Or do I not know where to look?

-
Back