Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Was editing some old photos on my phone and thought I'd keep this one. lol
IMG_0007.JPG

31 and feels like 37. This is at 4:23. more rain starting tonight and then for the next two days. Went out in the Cuda for a nice drive. It was fine as long as you didn't stop. That rad shroud sure made a difference.

Your daughter still holding out Fred?
Yes she is Mark should be any day now. Go figure you would hold on to my getting plastered in shaving cream but just wait I'm gonna send Diane a can to plaster you with and send me pictures. lol Life is good...

31 and feels like 37. This is at 4:23. more rain starting tonight and then for the next two days. Went out in the Cuda for a nice drive. It was fine as long as you didn't stop. That rad shroud sure made a difference.
17* C here today for a high bits of rain but not bad.

That's like back in Oct 12 1987. We were all at mom and dad's for thanksgiving. We were all at the table and finished the main meal and mom brought out the dessert. It was a trifle loaded with fresh whipped cream on top. Dad and I were sitting next to each other and he tapped me on the shoulder and as I turned around the dessert went right into my face. He laughed and said "I've always wanted to do that". He died that night of a major heart attack. I'd give anything to have him do it again.
Welling up just talking about it, geez I miss him.

That's like back in Oct 12 1987. We were all at mom and dad's for thanksgiving. We were all at the table and finished the main meal and mom brought out the dessert. It was a trifle loaded with fresh whipped cream on top. Dad and I were sitting next to each other and he tapped me on the shoulder and as I turned around the dessert went right into my face. He laughed and said "I've always wanted to do that". He died that night of a major heart attack. I'd give anything to have him do it again.
Thanks for sharing that. It is a good memory to save that you enjoyed that time before he left.

I love your dad Mark he fits right in and yea I'd be right there with ya in do it again dad.

I just dropped my truck at the body shop. They will fix the dent in the left cab corner and bottom left of the bed along with the 2 small dents in the tail gate where the car came forward on the trailer I was bringing home years ago. 800 cash sounds like a good price to me.

Had a good thunderstorm last night, has cooled down a bit, only around 80*F today and the last couple days, more thunderstorms in the forecast, I enjoy them, but my girl Olive is absolutely terrified, feel so bad for her, can't seem to console her or calm her down as long as it continues to rain. I know she was homeless as a puppy, can only imagine what she went through that scarred her so bad.
20200407_094653.jpg

Had a good thunderstorm last night, has cooled down a bit, only around 80*F today and the last couple days, more thunderstorms in the forecast, I enjoy them, but my girl Olive is absolutely terrified, feel so bad for her, can't seem to console her or calm her down as long as it continues to rain. I know she was homeless as a puppy, can only imagine what she went through that scarred her so bad.
View attachment 1715761415
I have heard they make a type of jacket that does help some dogs with fear of thunder and fireworks.

I just dropped my truck at the body shop. They will fix the dent in the left cab corner and bottom left of the bed along with the 2 small dents in the tail gate where the car came forward on the trailer I was bringing home years ago. 800 cash sounds like a good price to me.
Ya good price I think and cash always makes the price cheaper.

View attachment 1715761415
She needs a treat and a lap to sit in.

We’ll tank god another day done ,timing chains and guides on a 5.4l Ford F-150 half to pull the oil pan tomorrow never seen guides that bad half of them in the pan ,I can’t in good Conscience leave that stuff in there an extra 3 hours on top of an already busy schedule, and it’s hot so I’m grumpy. Did I mention FORDS SUCK I’d walk before I’d own one . I know some of you guys do I won’t hold that against you :)

We’ll tank god another day done ,timing chains and guides on a 5.4l Ford F-150 half to pull the oil pan tomorrow never seen guides that bad half of them in the pan ,I can’t in good Conscience leave that stuff in there an extra 3 hours on top of an already busy schedule, and it’s hot so I’m grumpy. Did I mention FORDS SUCK I’d walk before I’d own one . I know some of you guys do I won’t hold that against you :)
Fords are fine but I am like you I hate working on them and real soon gonna tell the boss that I work part time and the part that I work from now on isn't gonna be a Ford.

-
Back