Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mark, try dried tart cheries, I have a problem with gout, which is also excess calcium, although it might be too late for you

Mark, try dried tart cheries, I have a problem with gout, which is also excess calcium, although it might be too late for you
Gout can be nasty. I have two friends with that. I've been having really nasty leg, forearm and hand muscle spasms. The hands and forearm is ok but annoying. The legs cramps though are bastards and mostly happen in the middle of the night. I have to jump out of bed and stand on my feet and that usually does but some are really stubborn and I land up walking around the house to get them to relax. Sometimes the leg is sore the next day and land up limping.
My dear mom had that also. It is very painful as some of you probably know.

Gout can be nasty. I have two friends with that. I've been having really nasty leg, forearm and hand muscle spasms. The hands and forearm is ok but annoying. The legs cramps though are bastards and mostly happen in the middle of the night. I have to jump out of bed and stand on my feet and that usually does but some are really stubborn and I land up walking around the house to get them to relax. Sometimes the leg is sore the next day and land up limping.
My dear mom had that also. It is very painful as some of you probably know.
Sorry Mark and I thought I had a hard time sleeping at night.

I’ve seen them hammer on an aluminum ladder every morning for 3 weeks drove me nuts finally put ladder in shed.
The flickers do that to my steel chimney cap in the spring during mating season to attract mates.

The flickers do that to my steel chimney cap in the spring during mating season to attract mates.
I had a Redheaded woodpecker doing that last year- drove us nuts. I finally bungeed a mudflap onto the chimney cap for the summer, it didn't stop him but at least it muted the noise until he got over it!

I had a Redheaded woodpecker doing that last year- drove us nuts. I finally bungeed a mudflap onto the chimney cap for the summer, it didn't stop him but at least it muted the noise until he got over it!
I used to burn some paper but he always came back. If they start pecking at your house, try and get some tobasco sauce on the spot they are pecking. Works good.

Lucky me I just take my hearing aids out at night and don't hear a thing till I put them back in.

The emerald ash weavers have hit my neighbor hood {weavers was not correct ), every ash is coming down

I am first and very drunk
We have had trouble with the Ash Bore here for years. The trees try to grow and only get to about 10 feet tall before they kill the new growth.

We have had trouble with the Ash Bore here for years. The trees try to grow and only get to about 10 feet tall before they kill the new growth.
Thanks for the correct name of the Ash Bore. Well that's my one thing I have learned for today. Now I can relax for the rest of the day. I sure it will be another day that I don't use Algebra again though, pisses me off.

Had one of those piliated woodpeckers on a hydro pole with a transformer bolted at top. This woodpecker found something about 2 ft under transformer. He was just hacking away at it. It was amazing to see the lumber flying out of the hole he was drilling. Called hydro to inform them. By the time they showed up it was too late. They were dealing with a power outage as the pole could no longer support the weight of the transformer

Thanks for the correct name of the Ash Bore. Well that's my one thing I have learned for today. Now I can relax for the rest of the day. I sure it will be another day that I don't use Algebra again though, pisses me off.
I talked with an Arborist a few years ago when I bought firewood and he said they were told how to stop it because it can only move I think he said 1 mile so they were told to remove all trees that would support it for a stretch. He said they cleared a 10 mile strip to keep it from spreading into Canada and it worked but they did not clear the other side of Michigan and it got through.

-
Back