Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I cant imagine what its gonna be like around here when they open it. This place is already a zoo. Food flying off the shelves faster than they can stock it. Went to store yesterday and noticed there was zero popsicles. Cant find a Super Soaker either. lol Got the last bag of briquettes. Gotta learn to make my own I guess.
Going to a big shindig today. BIL and his 2 adult boys put on a pretty good show. We all pitch in. I think last year we spent $2000 on fireworks. Gnna cook another pig over the pit. Gona mix me up about 4 gallons of jungle juice. The Devils Lettuce is sure to show up.

Probably get my *** handed to me playing horseshoes. Ill spend the night in my Forester. Sounds like a one way ticket to a rough morning.

I cant imagine what its gonna be like around here when they open it. This place is already a zoo. Food flying off the shelves faster than they can stock it. Went to store yesterday and noticed there was zero popsicles. Cant find a Super Soaker either. lol Got the last bag of briquettes. Gotta learn to make my own I guess.
Going to a big shindig today. BIL and his 2 adult boys put on a pretty good show. We all pitch in. I think last year we spent $2000 on fireworks. Gnna cook another pig over the pit. Gona mix me up about 4 gallons of jungle juice. The Devils Lettuce is sure to show up.

Probably get my *** handed to me playing horseshoes. Ill spend the night in my Forester. Sounds like a one way ticket to a rough morning.
Sounds like a good time, it's been quite a few years since I spent the night in my car.

160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=sg_CRDOcs2EAX9pkWSe&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Steak. I found that garlic and pepper season no salt, salt just pulls the moisture out of the meat. rub liberally with veg. Oil season again grill till when pressed feels like your thumb muscle half way to wrist. Leave rest for 2 min enjoy.

Steak. I found that garlic and pepper season no salt, salt just pulls the moisture out of the meat. rub liberally with veg. Oil season again grill till when pressed feels like your thumb muscle half way to wrist. Leave rest for 2 min enjoy.
I mostly grill mine in olive oil and a garlic pepper rub.

Thunder storm coming in from the South and lots of rumbling going on. Love a good thunder storm and some rain would be nice. Cooling down and feels good but I think I'll stay under cover because my luck sucks.

The heat here is really getting to people. Jumped in dart to go get some beer. Pull on to the main drag and fire trucks rescue trucks ambulance and cops everywhere street closed. Did the detour got all stuff I needed. Street was open with cops lingering drove by Red Apple dept store. Some body drove a f150 super cab over half way through the store. This store is in the middle of the block. Could see it if street ended on the other side but in the middle of the the block. Must have been exciting for all involved no body hurt that’s a good deal

Oh and loving my covid hair gave me a chance to have it the way I like it not the way it should be for a man my age.
Nothing wrong with long hair I was thinking of letting mine grow and having a pony tail even at my age.

Holy crap if I did that my 86 year old father in law would have a heart attack. Think we’ll just push the covid hair as long as possible

So I had a brilliant idea this morning. I was wanting to get my spare 302 cleaned up and ready to put in the Bronco as the motor in it is losing oil pressure, like 3 psi idling in gear hot. I had wanted to wash all of the grime and crap off the spare engine, I have a gas powered pressure washer, but no running water in the garage. I have taken the garden hose and run it to the basement washing machine hookup before, but it's a pita. I got the idea that I could mount the engine stand to my utility trailer and then take it to the car wash 2 blocks away.
20210703_152403.jpg
20210703_152356.jpg
20210703_152348.jpg
20210703_152409.jpg

It worked out pretty well, still managed to miss a few spots but it's much better than it was. I plan on going through this motor before I put it in, it ran great when I pulled it a few years ago and has good oil pressure, I will change the gaskets and oil pump, water pump, timing chain if it needs one, etc.

So I had a brilliant idea this morning. I was wanting to get my spare 302 cleaned up and ready to put in the Bronco as the motor in it is losing oil pressure, like 3 psi idling in gear hot. I had wanted to wash all of the grime and crap off the spare engine, I have a gas powered pressure washer, but no running water in the garage. I have taken the garden hose and run it to the basement washing machine hookup before, but it's a pita. I got the idea that I could mount the engine stand to my utility trailer and then take it to the car wash 2 blocks away.
View attachment 1715759912 View attachment 1715759913 View attachment 1715759914 View attachment 1715759915
It worked out pretty well, still managed to miss a few spots but it's much better than it was. I plan on going through this motor before I put it in, it ran great when I pulled it a few years ago and has good oil pressure, I will change the gaskets and oil pump, water pump, timing chain if it needs one, etc.
I'm not much of a engine guy but yea your right check it out good before you install it.
I like how you mounted it in the tailor worked good.

View attachment 1715759912 View attachment 1715759913 View attachment 1715759914 View attachment 1715759915
Thats a nice looking Nova in the background. Or is it a Maverick? :poke:

Well another non productive day , oh well there’s always tomorrow :(

-
Back