Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Guys,
So yesterday started out like a normal day. Landed up going to the emerg around 1pm with darting severe pain in my side that would take your breathe away.
They did a MRI and bloodwork and said it looked like I had Kidney stone and that I had passed it. Finally got to leave at at 6pm.
Not being used to being in a hospital I should have taken a jacket, it was freezing in there. A wonder I didn't get hypothermia lol
One woman as I was about to leave commented on how long she had been waiting. I asked how long she had been there for. She replied at least an hr and a half and this was awful.
I told her that everyone goes to Triage and then it's determined how severe the illness is.
I said to here if you have to wait that means there are people a lot sicker then you so be thankful. She sure shut up real quick.
Feeling better today but still a little tender if I turn the wrong way.
Sorry to hear that Mark, heal fast buddy.

Morning Guys,
So yesterday started out like a normal day. Landed up going to the emerg around 1pm with darting severe pain in my side that would take your breathe away.
They did a MRI and bloodwork and said it looked like I had Kidney stone and that I had passed it. Finally got to leave at at 6pm.
Not being used to being in a hospital I should have taken a jacket, it was freezing in there. A wonder I didn't get hypothermia lol
One woman as I was about to leave commented on how long she had been waiting. I asked how long she had been there for. She replied at least an hr and a half and this was awful.
I told her that everyone goes to Triage and then it's determined how severe the illness is.
I said to here if you have to wait that means there are people a lot sicker then you so be thankful. She sure shut up real quick.
Feeling better today but still a little tender if I turn the wrong way.
That certainly trumps my fly bite.!!! Glad you got it passed. The cold keeps the germs down

And my shitty steak.
I'm glad you tried brining that steak in water. I was curious myself but I was under the impression to never use water on beef. Sure, they hose em down after they gut them but I think that's about it when it comes to the butchery. I've marinated my share of meat but I have settled on good old salt and pepper for a nice cut of beef.

I'm glad you tried brining that steak in water. I was curious myself but I was under the impression to never use water on beef. Sure, they hose em down after they gut them but I think that's about it when it comes to the butchery. I've marinated my share of meat but I have settled on good old salt and pepper for a nice cut of beef.
I'll do it your way next time. I learned how not to cook meat. lol

Morning men all this talk about food I think steak and eggs sounds good ….temps have settled down into a manageable state ,but them poor guys in Lytton B.C. Lost everything to a fire that ripped through the town.

Morning men all this talk about food I think steak and eggs sounds good ….temps have settled down into a manageable state ,but them poor guys in Lytton B.C. Lost everything to a fire that ripped through the town.
That's sad hate to hear that.
Well Biff your hot weather made it's way over here so my turn in the oven. lol

Oh boy , stay safe drink lots a water ,us old guys need to stay hydrated ….
Learned how to loose 5 LBS in one day. Go out in the heat and pull weeds.
Yard almost in shape I'll go out in the morning and finish up.

On the news they said people had 11 minutes to get out, it spread that quick. One woman was able to grab her dog but her three cats weren't to be seen.
I think it's been declared a disaster area now. Now they have to find accommodations for at least 1000 people who only have the clothes on their backs.
The Gov. has said they will step in to help.

On the news they said people had 11 minutes to get out, it spread that quick. One woman was able to grab her dog but her three cats weren't to be seen.
I think it's been declared a disaster area now. Now they have to find accommodations for at least 1000 people who only have the clothes on their backs.
The Gov. has said they will step in to help.
Truly sad to see that happen and so fast loosing everything.

It's hot but A/C on and I'm happy. Tonight dinner was an apple with peanut butter and might have a glass of orange juice later on.

Only hit 97*f today, tomorrow supposed to be cooler, maybe 86*, might need a jacket by Monday, only 80*. Hopefully I can get out to the garage for some quality time over the weekend, lots to get done.

Only hit 97*f today, tomorrow supposed to be cooler, maybe 86*, might need a jacket by Monday, only 80*. Hopefully I can get out to the garage for some quality time over the weekend, lots to get done.
LOL save the jacket for a few more months.

Last winter this summer and it’s going to 36 tomorrow. But like the saying goes “ you don’t like the weather in Manitoba wait 10 minutes “

B4B67A91-975A-4E33-834C-8D5FCFB2E282.jpeg

EB2BE7AC-906D-4DD6-A945-0FE4EA253CF7.jpeg

I'd like to say in a couple of weeks, or less, but I have no idea at this point. It's been far too long that it's been closed as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure others will disagree on that.
The US and Canada meet once a month and talk about it. So far they keep extending it for another month. I think its around the 25 of the Month when they meet.

I'd like to say in a couple of weeks, or less, but I have no idea at this point. It's been far too long that it's been closed as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure others will disagree on that.
I miss Tim Hortons and that's the first place I'm going when it opens up.

The US and Canada meet once a month and talk about it. So far they keep extending it for another month. I think its around the 25 of the Month when they meet.
Last possibility I heard about was July 22nd, but our federal government has stated that it is dependent on the percentage of population that has been vaccinated. Here in Alberta we are at 80% of the population has had 1 dose, and between 35 and 40% has had 2 shots. Nationwide is around 70% had the first shot and 30 to 35 both. What is shameful is that there have been free clinics offered by some Montana Native groups that are near the border, but it was not possible for people to get across the border and get the vaccine if they wanted to. Meanwhile, the federal government was having trouble getting the vaccine distributed across the country.
Far too much "Chicken Little syndrome" IMO.

-
Back