Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First cup then go from the third I guess
No love for the 2nd :):(:) on tata Tuesday?

1153113_three-breasts2_jpg42f5891e658f131666caee77dba42fff-1.jpg

Good morning, looks like a good day is on it's way here, well till about 2pm, then a chance of rain

Man I just laid it into the Boy, he just sits on his *** all day on the internet, The wife is so flip flop with him that he has "issues" Yes you let him get addicted to the web, told him a while ago if your not in school or working by the first you are going to a shelter. He actually needs to get away from being mothered to much, to say the least I am pissed off with both of them!

Man I just laid it into the Boy, he just sits on his *** all day on the internet, The wife is so flip flop with him that he has "issues" Yes you let him get addicted to the web, told him a while ago if your not in school or working by the first you are going to a shelter. He actually needs to get away from being mothered to much, to say the least I am pissed off with both of them!
how old is he?

can_of_whoop_ass_sticker.jpg

It all started a year and a half ago when Mommy let him take a semester off from school! Pissed off is a understatement right now!

Men ! I am going to get an early start on the hill, this 300 feet by 340 feet of oaks are keeping me busy, but once it is dun it is dun for the year :thumbsup: Have a dandy day men :steering::steering::steering::steering:

-
Back