Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yall please pray for Kitty. She fell on the front steps tonight on the way to church. It's been rainin and they were slick. I think she's ok, but she's on all these damned blood thinners for her heart and she is slap bruised all to hell and back. Of course, she insisted on going onto church.

Yall please pray for Kitty. She fell on the front steps tonight on the way to church. It's been rainin and they were slick. I think she's ok, but she's on all these damned blood thinners for her heart and she is slap bruised all to hell and back. Of course, she insisted on going onto church.
Prayers bud!

Wow that is a bad one.
Yeah and it doesn’t appear to have been snowing or icing which is normally when those things happen.

I will say this, I think insurance rates are gonna sky rocket soon across my state at least. Traffic accidents, particularly fatal ones have sky rocketed over the last 18 months. A vast majority of them due to distracted driving and cell phones. Sadly, it’s usually not the one on the cell phone dying.

I have a question with power steering; Although I am at work right now and for some reason am not able to post this as a thread. Any input is greatly appreciated. And Merry Christmas to all.
Power Steering:
My buddy has a '71 Duster for which his power steering is much to easy and make his car feel like he is driving on ice. His tendancy is to overcorrect on corners and turns because he doesn't feel the road very well. There is no or not much resistance in steering the car; As if the pump is putting out too much pressure. What is the fix? or is there one? He bought a new pump for his car. Could they have provided one that belongs to a heavier model rather than his Duster or is there a way to adjust the pressure, if that is even the issue? Thank you in advance for all replies. I'll be checking the forum for your input from time to time.

I have a question with power steering; Although I am at work right now and for some reason am not able to post this as a thread. Any input is greatly appreciated. And Merry Christmas to all.
Power Steering:
My buddy has a '71 Duster for which his power steering is much to easy and make his car feel like he is driving on ice. His tendancy is to overcorrect on corners and turns because he doesn't feel the road very well. There is no or not much resistance in steering the car; As if the pump is putting out too much pressure. What is the fix? or is there one? He bought a new pump for his car. Could they have provided one that belongs to a heavier model rather than his Duster or is there a way to adjust the pressure, if that is even the issue? Thank you in advance for all replies. I'll be checking the forum for your input from time to time.
It’s the steering box. It’s worn out and needs rebuilt or replaced. Borgeson makes a much better box that will tighten up the steering and it’s a bit smaller too. It’s not cheap, roughly 6-8 hundred bucks.

Mopars are notorious for their sloppy power steering boxes. It’s not a pressure issue, it’s just a slop issue

Goodmorning!
A little colder this morning,but still better than the -30’s we usually get.
Christmas in a couple days, new year about ready to start. Looking forward to 2020 and what it has in store for us.

45 degrees already this morning, 60 for the high !!
Everyone have a great day.

Coffee tastes good, now get out there and be somebody today .

FB_IMG_1576946403054.jpg

Prayers from here Rob.....

Good morning Y’all, Happy Monday. Merry Christmas!!
Some pics from my walk to work.
The last two pics are from the 2nd floor of my building... Notice the cables that secure the Rock Center Christmas Tree NYC.
7AB218B3-024A-4290-AE3A-641EE950E559.jpeg
17927FC0-EB7C-4B4A-B218-5C59FA22F610.jpeg
2C7FCE19-144E-4A89-97A6-3F068E04F104.jpeg
5113B9F7-1574-4C13-AC12-46D76CB56D59.jpeg
C5DB1236-521F-4118-B649-B87FE2CDECE0.jpeg

Think the mail lady will hate me today 7 packages coming and don't have time to go pick them up!

-
Back