Not open for further replies.

azaustin

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for a source for the ”Candy Cane” trim fasteners used on a 1965 Dart. The fasteners appear to be made of nylon and are similar to other fasteners used in various automotive applications. So far I’ve looked at Layson’s, Classic Industries, DMT, and others, to no avail. If you know of a source, please share it with me. A photo of what I need is attached. Thanks.

IMG_9597.jpeg

Thanks. I just got through searching their website. I will go back and look again. Not sure where the page you posted is located, but I’ll look again. I also sent them a message with the picture in my post. Thanks again.

Part# 384-40542, "Candy Cane" moulding hardware. (14 clips). just the clips only - no nuts at this time included in kit.....$34.00......in stock
1702747540382.png

As you can see, these are NOT nylon clips, but they do fit and function just fine. We have verified this by using them ourselves first-hand.

The factory style nylon clips are just simply not available anywhere.....

Part# 384-40542, "Candy Cane" moulding hardware. (14 clips). just the clips only - no nuts at this time included in kit.....$34.00......in stock
View attachment 1716179132

As you can see, these are NOT nylon clips, but they do fit and function just fine. We have verified this by using them ourselves first-hand.

The factory style nylon clips are just simply not available anywhere.....
Great quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back