-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tekslk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to upgrade my torsion bars on my 67 notch and thought Ide go with 1.03. Where would be a good place to get them and what kind?

Everyone that I talk with, loves the 1.03" TB Not too harsh of a ride, and it corners like it is on rails. You may want to also get the offset upper control arm bushings my Moog PN K7103 to increase your caster.

I have a new set. Had them powder coated and never installed them.
PM sent

I have a PST set in my more door and love them they are just right, not to stiff even with the slant in it, now when the 440 goes in we will see.

Drove Trailbeasts Mopar ,with the PST 1.03 bars. Felt great on my town's obliterated roads, absolutely recommend them.

Oh, this whole thread was a PST commercial up until I mentioned FFI. I kinda felt like the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks mentioning it.

Tell the pst guy you're ordering from that you're a member of FABO, and they will give you a discount. Just have to tell them your username on here. I got mine for like 212 shipped from what I remember.

Working on a private deal when dartos gets back to me. Time change and fathers day hold up I guess.

Drove Trailbeasts Mopar ,with the PST 1.03 bars. Felt great on my town's obliterated roads, absolutely recommend them.

Someone (an FABO member) drove it yesterday and felt they were good also.
I like when I blast through a runoff dip in the road and it doesn't hit the stops.

They were about 210 or so shipped and came powder coated black with new poly boots.
I have been running them for over a year in a daily driver that I don't baby around the backstreets, and they didn't have a noticeable break in sag or settling at all.

For 150 bucks or so difference I don't see how the FFI's could be any better, as they both do the same job as well as the other.

Oh, that's right.
Some people like to spend more money on something than everyone else did.
That's what the FFI bars are for. :D

I sent pics to your email address this morning. Let me know if you got them?

For 150 bucks or so difference I don't see how the FFI's could be any better, as they both do the same job as well as the other.

Oh, that's right.
Some people like to spend more money on something than everyone else did.
That's what the FFI bars are for. :D

Unfortunately they are the only vendor that offers bigger bars beyond 1.03, and have higher spring rates for handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back